Google

Sunday, March 05, 2006

A few more friends...

Hi all, its been a long time since I last blogged. To redeem myself, I'm gonna indulge you with quite a few pictures of my friends (whom I see during the weekends) and of course a couple of myself. So, here we go...

This is Bloo. He is so cute and just like me, he loves food.

This is Milo. Ever since he went for the "snippy" he's become quite "loveable". MaMa loves to hug him

This is Coco. She is Milo's sister. MaMa likes to call out to her. She ignores MaMa most of the time but now she's starting to show some "attention".


Now, this is Bobbie, my buddy. We love to spar at the park. We see each other almost every day. Sometimes, we "gang up" on new comers... hehehe...


This is of cos me. Nothing much, just chillin'.

2 Comments:

At Mon Mar 06, 10:16:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Yes, you are right, Jaffeboy. Pictures are nicer and easier on the eyes. But what to do.? For me, I am not good with cameras or machines... so only can write, write and write!

Keep your photos coming!

Aunty choo

 
At Tue Mar 07, 05:02:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Hello Jaffe

My mom told me your mommy text her to ask how I was?

I am now back home although I don't feel great.

Can you thank your mommy for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home