Google

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Its Christmas Day, finally!

I patiently wait for MaMa & PaPa to wake up. PaPa is sick so there's no way he will respond to my nudge. MaMa is equally bad cos she only went to bed at about 4am. Didn't she promise me presents first thing Christmas morning???

Finally, they woke up at about quarter pass 11. Feeling guilty, MaMa quickly take out my presents & lay them on the floor. Just as I'm about to make a dash for them, she stopped me?! Gosh, she wants pictures taken first before I can lay my paws on them!!! Argh... I don't care about pictures, I just want to mess around with them!!!

So here are the gifts I got from all the kind aunties & uncles & their little, well some not so little, pooches...
Here's me enjoying my first one...
K, I gotta go continue on the rest...

1 Comments:

At Mon Dec 26, 08:55:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky boy! Looks like you have more presents than me, Jaffe!! I can see you are spoilt rotten!

Happy Boxing day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home