Google

Sunday, June 24, 2007

It's all good now

I, Kaylie, went to see the vet vet yesterday. Handsome vet vet wasn't around so we saw the pretty vet vet instead.

On the way to the vet vet. Waiting for the moving box to bring us downstairs...

So, they did a skin scrape on 3 spots; head, body & paw. It took them a long time to look for the mite mite. Finally, it was the moment of truth. The mite mite are all dead dead & they have dropped of my body body!!! Thank you Thank you Jaffa & Qila for eating the mite mite & flies flies. U killed killed all of them!!!

The vet vet said I'll need to go back in 2 weeks to make sure no more mite mite jump back on to my body. So Jaffa Jaffa, you have to keep eating all the mite mite & flies flies when you see them ok?!

MaMa said I can keep my fur fur growing. I'll look pretty again soon... See...
Jose & Jaffa, wait wait for my fur fur to grow ok?!

MaMa brought Jaffe & I to our favourite pet shop. Jaffe thought he would try out the Bungalow they "built"...

By the end of the evening we were all tire tired. Jaffe was trying to get cozy cozy with me taking a nap nap...

10 Comments:

At Mon Jun 25, 12:01:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey K, glad the nasty mites have gone. You and Jaffe look mighty cute cuddling up together! J x

 
At Mon Jun 25, 12:13:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Nice to hear you are mite free Kaylie!

Nice bungalow there Jaffe, much better than the pink bed!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Mon Jun 25, 12:32:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwww you two look so sweet sleeping together in the little house!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Mon Jun 25, 03:16:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Girasol said...

I love the 2nd picture! you look so happy

 
At Mon Jun 25, 11:26:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

That is such good news Kaylie. I hope those evil mites dont ever come back again. You look cute smiling so happily

~ girl girl

 
At Mon Jun 25, 11:40:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Scruffy said...

Great to hear that you got rid of all the mites. Hope those evil creatures don't come back.

The Mighty Scruff

 
At Mon Jun 25, 04:22:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Snowball said...

Hi Kaylie,
Its so nice of Jaffa and Qila to catch those naughty mites from your body.

Once upon the time, I was infested by ticks and jie jie thought of buying a monkey for me as pet so that it will help me to catch the ticks. Hahaha...

Hope that those naughty mites don't go back on you. I will pray for you.

Luv,
Snowball

 
At Mon Jun 25, 05:33:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Yay, I'm so happy for you that the mites have taken a hike!

That last photo is precious!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At Tue Jun 26, 12:29:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Ume said...

hi Kaylie,
dats great news! glad u r rid of the bad bad mites! Jaffa & Qila did a gd job!
no gd news for me... i gotta go back to the vet for review too. *Sigh*

 
At Tue Jun 26, 07:56:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

We dont think you need to wait for your hair to grow. You are alreday so beautiful.

Love
Boy n Baby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home