Google

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Boring week

Hello hello... I am Kaylie. Jaffe said I have to write like an adult otherwise he will take over. So far ok?

MaMa said I will be going to see handsome vet this Saturday. They will check the mite mite on my body. See, I'm still quite itchy from the mite mite. They like to stick to my paws. I hope they will be gone soon.

We had our shower today. Jaffe hates the shower. I don't mind the water except when it takes too long I get impatient.

Here's Jaffe looking all sad & fluffy...

Too be honest, I don't see him being angry nor sad about the shower. The first picture is really an act. He is so hoping MaMa will give him some treat treat to coax him. What a "schemer"

I, on the other hand, wasn't too impressed with MaMa trying to take pictures while I'm still trying to dry off...

Yup, MaMa said I need braces for my teeth. My front teeth are not "perfect". I hope Jaffa & Jose don't mind this little flaw of mine.

Anyway, my "showing teeth" didn't stop the trigger so I decided to show MaMa how boring it is to just sit there while she clicks away... Boring...

10 Comments:

At Fri Jun 22, 12:11:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

hehehehehe That's a cute picture of you needing braces! You're sitting funny too! Mom calls that sit my hussy sit. Do you have a fancy name for it?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Fri Jun 22, 01:24:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Faya said...

Hey I sit like this too...
And oh, your teeth are just perfect don't worry.
Big Kiss, Faya

 
At Fri Jun 22, 04:04:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey, don't the pair of you look lovely and white! J x

 
At Fri Jun 22, 05:52:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, jaffe gets very fluffy doesn't he?

Good luck at the vets!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At Fri Jun 22, 08:53:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, we had our baths too today... Gosh, wasn't I NOT happy? I prefer to be smelly, it's my natural body odor. I prefer my smelly smell to a shampoo smell! Honestly!

Have a nice weekend!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Sat Jun 23, 01:30:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

Hehe, didnt know that Jaffe is schemer.

Kaylie, i think your teeth is cute. I have crooked teeth too.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Sat Jun 23, 07:25:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Just turn away from the camera. Works every time.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Sat Jun 23, 12:09:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

Kaylie Kaylie Girl, you no no need scawwwwie thing things in mouf ok ok???

You are pretty pretty... I'm shy shy.......

Me like like you just like you
(Sunshade: he meant the way you are..) no no change white white thing things in your mouf ok ok??

Me me will still kiss kiss you
(Sunshade: as in bite bite) ok ok??

STINKY licks,
Jaffaman

 
At Sat Jun 23, 11:31:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger José Tan said...

Kaylie Kaylie,
Your teeth are just fine, just like the rest of you! Sweet!

Love love,

Jose Jose

 
At Sun Jun 24, 11:29:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Ume said...

hi Kaylie,
i've the nasty mites too! hope we can get rid of these bad bad mites soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home