Google

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Kaylie at the Vetinary

Hello all, it's me Kaylie Kaylie; or KaylieGirl; or KayliePoo or Kaylie Darlin... Sorry, I get too excited...

Anyway, I went to the vet vet yesterday & they did a scrappy scrap to see if the bug bugs are all dead. PaPa & MaMa got to see the dead bug bugs under the microscone. The vet vet was happy happy cos the bug bugs are dead dead. Unfortunately, vet vet found a couple of new spots on me. He suggested that I get a full body clip. MaMa was distraught. She couldn't bare to see my beautiful fur gone but in order to kill all the bug bugs on my body, it needed to be done.

So off we went to our favourite pet shop where Aunty W gave me a quick shave.

After half an hour, this is how I look now!!!

MaMa say I look ugly ugly but I know she is trying to cover up for her sadness. I caught her cry cry when she was holding me last night.

Jaffa Jaffa, U think I still pretty pretty without my fur fur? My skin is red red from the bug bites. I hope it'll go away soon!!!

PaPa had done some reading up about my condition & said that I'll be ok ok once the bug bugs are dead dead. I will eat all the yummy yummy MaMa gives me so I will be strong strong!!!

MaMa had written a short message to the breeder about my condition & hopefully they will not pair my mummy & daddy up for breeding again.

15 Comments:

At Sun May 13, 10:05:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger José Tan said...

My Kaylie Girl Girl,

You look so so cute cute! It's a refreshing change for a while. Hey, i can see your little cute cute kiao kiao 'ahem' more clearly now! Eye Candy!!!! WeeeWeeet!

DIE mites, DIE!!!!

Missing you so so much,

Jose

 
At Sun May 13, 10:21:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

You don't look ugly AT ALL Kaylie! Your fur will soon grow back & this way you'll be strong & healthy quicker!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At Sun May 13, 11:53:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

oh Kaylie, no worries....u still look cute, like the JRT.

 
At Mon May 14, 12:17:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I think you look cute with your new haircut Kaylie! You'll be cooler for the summer!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Mon May 14, 12:52:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you look bad at all. Why is there bugs? Did you roll on grass? Maybe your mommy can get you a shirt to wear to keep warm warm?

 
At Mon May 14, 05:21:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look handsome !! hehe !
You look so much like my Charlie.
Get well soon Kaylie.
bluela xoxo

 
At Mon May 14, 08:23:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Remember, Kaylie, God makes beauitful dogs. The less than lovely ones.... He covers them with hair.

Every dog is lovely to me. I think God loves dogs the most because a d-o-g is G-O-D spelt backwards.

Interestingly and incredily, dogs show the most of God's characteristics.... unconditional love, forgiving heart, unbeatable faithfulness and unbeatable love between master and protege!

So concentrate on your character.... be a good dog, and you will always look beautiful inside out!

 
At Mon May 14, 11:06:00 am GMT+8, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Poor Kaylie! It must be so uncomfortable having those bugs sticking to you.. Your haircut actually looks good on you. Don't worry about that :)

T-man

PS: Happy Birthday to Jaffe!!

 
At Mon May 14, 01:17:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Kaylies,

I hope those bug bugs are gone FOREVERS!

And bark Jaffes Boy a big HAPPYS BARKDAY!

Wuufs!

Freda Ƨ

 
At Mon May 14, 01:44:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

Kaylie,

You still look very pretty. You look more like a JRT now. We hope the bug will die die soon.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Mon May 14, 05:57:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh Kaylie girl! It's good to hear that you're skin much better & all the bug bugs are all dead too! Don't worry, your hair will grow back soon. My sista Chloe got shaved near the backside due to a lump she had on it. But it's growing back nicely but slowly lah... So you'll be fine!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Mon May 14, 11:47:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey you still look cute as a button!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Tue May 15, 09:36:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya Kaylie!

You still look so berry cute with your short hair cut. No worries..it'll grow back.

The important thing is all the horrigible bugs will be killed!!! Grrr!!!

Wif luv & wet kissis
Chilli

 
At Tue May 15, 11:50:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi Kaylie. Your mom did it to make sure you'd be better. Don't worry is just hair and it will grow up again. You look pretty.
Besos
Lorenza

 
At Tue May 29, 02:02:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

Kaylie Kaylie Girl!!

Jaffaman say say you are still pretty pretty.... I'm shy shy....

Me me ask mummy if I can have no no hair like you ok ok and we will look same same?? Me me hot hot under sun sun, me me no like hot hot, so me me want no no hair!!

STINKY licks,
Jaffaman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home