Google

Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Burpday to Me

Thank you everyone for your well wishes. I had a pawsome Me day!

We started off on our usual quick walky to release ourselves. I found some really nice "perfume" so I rolled in it a couple of times. MaMa wasn't too impressed with the smell so she put me under the tap before I could have my breaky.

While waiting for PaPa & MaMa to return from work, I decided to re-decorate the dining area a little. Kaylie told me since it was my Burpday, I could probably get away with murder. So the "paper works" was solely my doing.

So MaMa returned to this...
You are right, she wasn't very impressed with my deco but she quietly cleaned up the "mess" & we went out for our night walky. Phew!

When we returned, MaMa brought out my Burpday dinner.
She knows I love Oxtail. Soon, it was time for chow down!

Kaylie enjoyed her Oxtail din din too!

Next up was pressies time. I got a collar from Boy & Baby. Thank you very much, Boy & Baby, I love it. I got my fav chew bone & a teddy bear from Kaylie. Thank you Kaylie. I'll share with you when I'm done with them.

And finally, MaMa gave me the hugest chew bone that I won from Amber-Mae's contest! Love it love it love it...

On a more serious note, we found out about the passing of FuFu the hamsterrier. He was such a amazing hamster. He never fail to put a smile on our faces. Till we meet again, rest in peace FuFu.

13 Comments:

At Tue May 15, 12:06:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I'm so glad you had a great barkday Jaffe. Was tearing up all that paper the best bit, hehehe!

Mmm, I had oxtail at the weekend, so good!

You'll have to post a photo of you modelling your collar!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At Tue May 15, 12:25:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You made out quite well Jaffe! I'm so glad your birthday was a special one!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Tue May 15, 12:34:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

Happy Barkday Jaffe. Please tell Kaylie that she is still so pretty and we really mean it.

We found out some sad news today so we are in low spirits.

Love
Boy n baby

 
At Tue May 15, 02:51:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Murphey said...

What a cool barkday. I loved your decoration, paper looks reallt good thrown all over the floor!

Murph

 
At Tue May 15, 08:35:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Freda said...

Whoa, Jaffe!

DOG, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO PARTYS!! Glad you had a greats day.

Wuufs!

Ƨ

P.S. Fu Fus will not be forgotten.

 
At Tue May 15, 12:04:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Those oxtails look delicious!! It looks like you scored big on your special day :)

 
At Tue May 15, 10:48:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow, looked like you had a GREAT burpday jaffe! And I'm glas you're enjoying the bone you won. Happy Barkday to you!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Tue May 15, 11:53:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi Jaffe. Happy birthday. I am glad you had a wonderful day, with lots of food and presents.
Besos
Lorenza

 
At Wed May 16, 03:16:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Don't tell Kaylie I said this, but she looks like Jack now.

Wow that is a BIG CHEW~

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Thu May 17, 03:15:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hi JaffeBoy. Happy Birthday to you. That bone looks huge and Yummy

Thanks for your kind words for Fufu


~ Girl girl

 
At Thu May 17, 07:32:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh noooo... I missed your birthday!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Jaffe!! Hope you enjoued yourself...

 
At Thu May 17, 08:15:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Girasol said...

That meat looks so yummy!!!
Happy Barkday. it's your barkday you can do whatever and nothing was going to happen to you.

 
At Fri May 18, 01:23:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Glad you had a great BARKday Jaffe!

Those oxtails look yummy!

BIG hugs from Billy Boo:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home