Google

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Looking back / Looking forward

The last Saturday of 2006. Boy, am I feeling old. MaMa was flipping through the picture album & she is particularly fond of our puppy ones.

Here's one of my personal favourite (Me & one of my "litter-mates")...

Kaylie was quite a cute little thing too when she was about 2.5 weeks & 4 weeks old...

Kaylie & her "litter-mates"...

How time flies. She is now 5 months old. She's recovering well from her sterilsation & all her milk teeth have dropped.

MaMa has this crazy thing about keeping our milk teeth. She got very lucky with Kaylie's. She managed to keep almost half the set of Kaylie's & only 4 of mine. She said I ate most of mine... hehehe...

I hope 2007 will be a terrierfic year for all creatures big & small. May all wishes come true. Have a fantastic time; my friends.

9 Comments:

At Sun Dec 31, 10:04:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

What lovely photos. You guys are NEARLY as adorable as me. Hee hee.

Mama says thanks because she no longer feels like a freak for keeping my teeth too.
I used to bring them to Mama and drop them in her lap when they fell out.

XOXOXOOX
Chelsea

 
At Sun Dec 31, 12:05:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to the Both of you.. and both of you look so cute that we just cant decide who is cuter.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Sun Dec 31, 06:43:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWH........ too cute!!!! I love your baby pic Jaffe, you have a boootiful long head!!

Now I know why Kaylie does that froggie style position LOL, she' been doing it since she was 2.5 weeks old!

May you guys have a HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR too!

ps. I ate most of my teeth too, mum only got a few...

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At Sun Dec 31, 09:44:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR JAFFE AND KAYLIE !!!

I hope all your special dreams come true in 2007.

Thank you again for your beautiful Christmas card.

Love from your Aussie mate, Hammer

 
At Mon Jan 01, 11:17:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are SO cute!! My mom is sad that she didn't know me as a puppy, and didn't get to collect my baby teeth.

T-man

 
At Mon Jan 01, 12:47:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Jaffe & Kaylie!!!
You would just love what Mama did with Snickers baby teeth. She collected them all and made a necklace of them on leather and gave to Papa for a Christmas present on Snickers's first Christmas, heheheheheheh! It was SO FUNNY! She still has it too. Maybe we'll post a pic of it soon.
Luv & Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

 
At Mon Jan 01, 03:06:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keke.. Mummy also kept mine, 11 of them. Guess how many of Bond's.. Only 1, haha...

 
At Mon Jan 01, 03:17:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you Jaffe !!

May 2007 be a better year than the last ! :D

 
At Tue Jan 02, 02:50:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jaffe your eyes were so far apart in that puppy pic!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home