Google

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The first "plunge"

PaPa had requested that I put this in writting, so here we go. The picture on the card was taken by him. The layout was done by him. The color scheme was chosen by him. The printing, trimming... all by him. The only thing the rest of us did was to look pretty (that will be us) & slapping on some glitters (that will be MaMa).

side note: Happy now, PaPa?! geez...

Alright, back to business. Thank you all for the compliments. I'm glad you enjoyed the card. Infact I'm surprised it has reached Ms Sunshade, all the way in Canada no less.

I have not been online much 'cos MaMa's laptop is "kaput". She said to fix it I'll have to sacrifice 10 weeks worth of lamb ribs. Haylooooo... ???? And so, I decided to wait my turn for PaPa's desktop.

Last Saturday, MaMa took Kaylie & me to the beach. Aunty Y & Uncle E were kind enough to drive us there. Thank you Aunty Y & Uncle E. It was Kaylie's first trip to the beach. She was ecstatic. She ran around the beach exploring until it was crunch time. MaMa & I went into the water leaving her pacing along the shore. She was petrified when MaMa carried her & placed her gently into the water. She couldn't swim back to shore fast enough...

MaMa tried her one & only trick, that was to pretend drowning. She started calling out to Kaylie... "Kaylie, save me, save me." Kaylie, being the "good girl" she is, was a little apprehensive at first... hmmm... is someone gonna come with me?

In the end, she still decided to take the plunge & go rescue MaMa...

5 Comments:

At Thu Dec 14, 09:08:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what a smart girl Kyle is. We are sure you are so proud of your little sister.

But your Papa really did a great job. The card is so pretty.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Thu Dec 14, 05:59:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good girl Kaylie, that's how I first learned to swim... I went after mum!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At Thu Dec 14, 06:00:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good girl Kaylie, that's how I first learned to swim... I went after mum!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At Thu Dec 14, 08:59:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Kaylie sure is brave! We are all so proud of her!

And, ahem, your Dad is so talented. I mean, he did pick Kaylie out, right?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Thu Dec 14, 10:52:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! I'm tagging you for X-mas tag!!!! Visit my blog to see what you have to do!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home