Google

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Unsupervised TV

I've always wondered what's so nice about that "one eyed monster". When it's on, PaPa will not be able to pull himself away from it. So, on a fine Thur evening I decided to sit around & watch Prison Break with him. Actually, I find this show quite informative. I'll tell you why.

See, since Kaylie's arrival, I've been "fenced up" together with her. At first it was just the gate, until I figured out how to break free. Then MaMa tried to put a bucket full of "weights" against the gate to make it difficult for me...
Mind you, the contents were about 6kg in total. I weigh about 7.5kg and I'm not an ant, what then can I do to break free?! Little did PaPa know, I've learned something from watching that episode...
Ta Da... Yes. It was moi who moved it single-handedly. That Kaylie, she just stood around & waited for the space to be big enough for her to squeeze through and she took off. Did she help by pushing the gate open from the outside?! NO! That bitch.

5 Comments:

At Sat Nov 11, 09:37:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah oh watch out Jaffe, I have parental control on my TV now when I was imitating the hunting habbits of lions...... you better watch it little man, otherwise you will lose your TV privilege, and you know, Kaylie won't cause she's a girl and she waited for you to do the dirty work!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At Sun Nov 12, 04:04:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work, man! Fight for your freedom!

 
At Sun Nov 12, 11:44:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh jaffe,

now you mentioned that show... too late coz the season is over here! i can't take tricks from them to break free! ah well, luckily ma & pa are a big fan of animal planet, might get something from the animal instead.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At Sun Nov 12, 08:59:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fight for the right Jaffe! Power to the dogs!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Mon Nov 13, 10:29:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

You are so sly.

My Mama watches Prison Break so I am learning a few escape moves myself. Not that I would go anywhere. Nobody would spoil me like these humans do!

XOXOXOXO
Chelsea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home