Google

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I Graduated from Grade 1

Jaffe says my reward for passing my Grade 1 training is a chance to submit a post on his blog and here I am... I, but of course, want to share my achievement with every reader out there.

Jaffe says I'm the youngest graduate ever, in his Grade 1 class, and he is pweety pwoud of me. He should be 'cos it's a very tough course to go through.

This morning I took the test @ our usual hang out - the dog run. I first met my sparring candidate the PRT style...
The little cutie is Winter, a 5mth old male Westland Terrier.

For the test, I have to first "hunt down the prey".
I then have to "pin it down" and hold it while Jaffe inspects the "style & technique".
After I officially graduated, I thought I'll show MaMa my new move to impress her. I'm sure I'll get double the amount for dinner tonight!

7 Comments:

At Mon Nov 06, 04:43:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow she's advanced! Are you sure she isn't going to grow bigger than you? Bulk up now before she does guy!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Mon Nov 06, 01:55:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey` Congrates on passing Grade 1 training. Keep up the good work. ;)

~ fufu

 
At Mon Nov 06, 03:22:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Are you going to take on Bear Bear the Rotti in Grade 2 ? @_@

 
At Mon Nov 06, 04:14:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kaylie,

oops! "pin it down" and let "jaffe to inspects"! omDOG! i'm glad i wasn't at the same park (nor country) as you were! :-)

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At Mon Nov 06, 04:23:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW Kaylie, Jaffe has certainly taught you well!! You've got all the moves girl. Even I, your big terrier cousin is very proud of you!!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At Tue Nov 07, 09:53:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

CONGRATS!

I hope passing means that you will also get lots of treats.

 
At Wed Nov 08, 02:26:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home