Google

Saturday, November 18, 2006

All completed...

This afternoon was the very first time Kaylie got seperated from me. She was brought to the vet by MaMa & PaPa for her last puppy jab. She was asked to step up onto the weighing scale. About 4 weeks ago; at 3mths old, she weighed 2.7kg (6lbs). 4 weeks later, today, she is 4kg (8.8lbs)!!! MaMa was shocked & so was the vet. When I was 4mths old, I was only 3.55kg (7.8lbs). Although the vet said all puppies grow at different rate but I am still worried she will grow to be bigger than me!

A few of my friends had asked if Kaylie still eats laying down. YES, she does & I don't think she will ever change...

8 Comments:

At Sat Nov 18, 11:20:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is an Amazon Princess!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Sun Nov 19, 02:00:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

Kylie is just plain lazy.

Her and I will get along just fine.

XOXOXOXOX
Chelsea

 
At Sun Nov 19, 03:10:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just too funny that she still eats laying down. Silly girl!!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

 
At Mon Nov 20, 11:17:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh jafe,

oh, now you can kaylie "fattie"! :-)

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At Mon Nov 20, 12:18:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WATCH OUT Jaffe, if the queen *B* gets bigger than you.... well you know what happens then...hehe!

Hey, if you like my tongue by the way, please vote for me ok??

http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/bonezone/viewtopic.php?t=256

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At Tue Nov 21, 01:43:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no...everyone wants votes!

 
At Wed Nov 22, 09:32:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Don't worry about Kylie becoming bigger than you. That way, Kylie will be your body guard, ya? Always look on the bright side of things.

My cocker spaniel, Chelsea, also eats like the way Kylie does! Very lady like!

 
At Sat Nov 25, 11:44:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great picture !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home