Google

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Under Pressure

We received 2 more CCs in the mailbox yesterday. The pressure of getting mine ready is getting to me. Maybe I should take a nap so I can feel rejuvenated to work on my card. Maybe I should go for a walk in the park for some inspiration. Maybe... Oh no, am I in denial? You folks are too quick on the CCs and the postman is ever so quick this time of the year. Chill everyone. How about mailing the cards out next week huh?!

Ok Ok, I'll get my lazy MaMa & PaPa to work on it pronto instead of getting all of you to delay the mailing.

Let's digress from the CCs a little. Last weekend, JuJu (my cat sister) decided to get a bird for breakfast. She spotted one just outside our window.
Just FYI, we are on the 13th (Yes, 13th) floor. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm afraid of heights. I almost got a heart attack when I saw her doing this...

I was so afriad she might fall so I called out to her. "JuJu, please come down. I'll give you all my salmon treats. I promise. You can have ALL (ya right) of it". With all my sacrifice, all she did was turn around & give me the look of annoyance. Like as if I'm interrupting her mission...

6 Comments:

At Sat Nov 25, 10:30:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I would have nose butted her.

Cards, cards, cards. Oy! Mine are not even nearly done. Wimmin can never make up their minds!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Sun Nov 26, 11:54:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jaffe Boy,
Good thing JuJu didn't jump out of the window. We mailed out our cards on the 22nd. You should see yours next week hopefully.
Mama didn't keep the deer tendons from the deer. They were small and she would have had to cut up too much of the meat so she said she will try to buy us some like you get. We hope she can find them!!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

 
At Sun Nov 26, 04:47:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Good shots. INTERESTING information. Quite scary but cats have 9 lives.!

 
At Sun Nov 26, 11:57:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh jaffe,

when i see JuJu, i wanted to give her a paw... pushing her down but since you love her, I guess I will let her live! LOL

have you receive mine?

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At Mon Nov 27, 10:38:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

You'll get my card soon. Mama even bought the stamps but, I don't know what the heck she is waiting for.

xooxox
Chelsea

 
At Wed Nov 29, 05:34:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Juju... I guess it's true they say kitties have 9 lives....

Hey, I'm on the same boat as you with the X-mas cards.....OMG!!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home