Google

Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Favourite Place... Part 2

Finally, after 14hrs of waiting (yawn, yawn, yawn) the treats are ready. I follow MaMa very closely so I don't miss out on any crumbs. Better still; if I wait patiently for MaMa to take her eyes off the treats for a split second, I can help myself to a full piece!

Ready, Steady, GO!!!


Yummy!!! I took a tiny piece just so MaMa won't notice but she got me on film!!! Darn, I should have gone for the biggest piece.

After the first incident, MaMa didn't let me anywhere close to this tray of dried lungs.

There was another tray of fish slices but MaMa knows I go crazy & there's no stopping me. She didn't want to risk it so there's no pictures of it, sorry folks.

7 Comments:

At Mon Oct 16, 04:23:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had seen this drying thingamajiggie in an earlier post you did. Printed it out for Mommy, no white thingie here yet though....and no deer tendons, lungs.....shucks.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Mon Oct 16, 04:53:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

I would of demolished that tray if it were full of chicken.

I'm drooling now.
Thanks,

Chelsea

 
At Mon Oct 16, 02:46:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Grayscale said...

Delectable!!!! I wish I have the same stuff for dinner!

 
At Mon Oct 16, 03:52:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

Oh you lucky kids.......those look so yummy!! I get dehydrated beef/chicken liver & hearts, but have never tried deer tendons. Yum yum!!

BTW, come check out the X-mas Card Exchange and see if you are interested ok!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At Tue Oct 17, 11:27:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow what's that tray? is that a dryer? it looks like a very useful item to have... can you please tell where i can get one too? i live in singapore :)

love..
chiyo

 
At Tue Oct 17, 10:43:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger fee said...

jaffe dear,

is that your pix in the dwb competition? i can't see any of the pix on my computer so i can't be sure if it's you. please let me know quickly so i can go push your votes even higher!

loves,
fee

 
At Wed Oct 18, 01:31:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Kevin the Collie said...

My Mum has one of those gadgets too, but all she has dried so far are mushrooms. I am going to ask for some meaty treats too - I know she worries about my dog food

 

Post a Comment

<< Home