Google

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Meet & Greet...

As some may already know, PaPa has been very diligent about bringing Kaylie to the park for Meet & Greet (M&G) sessions with all our doggie friends. The whole idea behind it is so Kaylie will be ok with most dogs.

Doggie style M&G is very different from human's. We don't do handshakes nor Joey's (Sitcom: Friends) "How U doin'?" greeting. Let Alexander (aka Xandy) show you how...

You see, Kaylie being a "lady" & at such a tender age; she was a little freaked out (when she finally realised what happened) and she started to run for her life.
And what was I doing, U ask. I was just keeping an watchful eye, from afar.
She's my half sister afterall...

BTW, Buster nominated one of my pictures for Photo of the Month on DWB. Do check it out & lock in your vote soon, preferably my picture of course... Thank you Buster for nominating my picture!

8 Comments:

At Wed Oct 18, 08:28:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

You are so cute.
If I didn't love T-Man so much I'd be sniffing your butt all the time.

xoxoxoxo
Chelsea

 
At Wed Oct 18, 10:31:00 am GMT+8, Blogger e said...

You're a cutie, Jaffe Boy. And a superstar too! Nice to meet a fellow dog from Sunny Singapore!

Eve (the human owned by me) loves the idea of your air dried treats. She wants to get one now but that might have to wait because we are moving to Japan. Have you been there? Is that like another dog park?

Have a good day, Jaffe!
Fei & E

 
At Wed Oct 18, 10:45:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heheheeh...Kaylie looked like she was doing a tucktailrun there!!

I voted for you a while ago Jaffe, I was vote # 1!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At Wed Oct 18, 12:12:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hi Kaylie is so cute. But so glad that you're doing your Big Brother job by keeping your eye on her.

~ fufu

 
At Thu Oct 19, 10:50:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So have you and Kaylie teamed up against Bear Bear yet?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Fri Oct 20, 12:20:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh kaylie is so adorable. surely she got scared by those sniffing nose. i run too if those sniffy nose near my butt. recently my play mate (both of us are boy) been very horny and sniffing my butt whenever he has the chance. i hate that!

wet wet licks

boo

 
At Mon Oct 23, 08:27:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see the interview of Herbie on Chester's blog?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Mon Oct 23, 10:42:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Grayscale said...

So nicely taken photos! I love free runs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home