Google

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday outting

Quick quick quick... I shout to my MaMa & PaPa... They promise me an outting @ West Coast with lotsa FOOD to be won & dogs to rough it out with. Why are they moving so slow???

When we finally got there, MaMa told me the cookie eating contest was over!!! I was devastated... I can see her mouth moving, as if trying to tell me something but I can't seem to hear anything... I think I'm gonna pass out... There's NO food, NO big cookie that they promised me...

Woof woof, I think MaMa just wet me down with some ice water... Thank goodness, I thought I will never wake up again...

Ok, since there's no cookie eating contest, I better start sniffing out the free samples & goodie bags. K, manage to find a few. I waited patiently but but but... MaMa say I can only eat it when we get home?!! All my hard work...

I heard MaMa asking about prizes for obstacle trials... shoots, I have this feeling that she is gonna make me work for some dry kibbles that will then be given away. What is she thinking??? In the hot sun??? She can't be serious!!! Oh oh oh no... She's pulling me towards the trial area... She's gonna make me practise!!! Let me make sure I'm rooted to the ground...

arrrrggggg... I can't seem to do it!!! The pole is closing up on me. I have to jump.






We waited around for the contest to begin but it took forever... MaMa decided to not wait anymore & we left... What in the dogs' world is she in??? Practise for 5 times in the hot sun, waited for 20mins & I only end up with a few pictures taken?!!

When we got home, MaMa must feel bad cos she immediately take out this HUGE tulang for me. What is she thinking again? After all the hard work just now, don't I deserve a easy meal like some nice tender & juicy beef cubes? What's with this tulang deal? Why is she making me work for my food, worse, there's no meat on it!!!

I don't know about you guys/gals, for me, its not a very fun day so far... Can't wait for 6pm to come so I can see my friends at the park...

2 Comments:

At Mon Nov 14, 09:50:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Mon Nov 14, 09:55:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute lei! I can hear Jaffe's little dog voice "where's the food? Samples?"
Looking forward to his next adventure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home