Google

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Yuan Xiao Bai

As above, direct translation = Round Small White...

Arrrggg... That's what my MaMa keeps calling me these days... Here's the thing, she is the one who decides what & how much I eat each meal. So why is she putting the blame on me???!!! Or rather, why does she have to embarrass me like that in public???!!!

Thank goodness Scuba's Aunty, Meenu's Ma & Rafv's Ma think I'm ok. Not fat fat, infact, very cute. So what's wrong with MaMa's judgement???

Just when I was feeling good, Herbie's Ma told MaMa that I do look a little "round" from the rear view. &@#*... I think Herbie's Ma is angry cos I bully Herbie; so she's trying to hurt my feelings... So sad...


Look at this picture, how can one say I'm "yuan"???

1 Comments:

At Tue Jun 03, 12:52:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Not "yuan" at all. Just perfect!

You look good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home