Google

Friday, January 18, 2008

Sunny side up? Not quite...

Last Sunday in the chat room I said we had egg for brekkie. Yup, it was yummilious! Was it a sunny side up? Not really. It was an 8 minute egg. Most of you will know it as 3 minute egg since you would have boiled it but MaMa has this crazy thing about pouring boiled water into a bowl with the egg in it & let it sit for 8 minute. So this was it...
The only sunny side up we got was a fine day at the beach! Yet another perfect day, what can I say. Since we've been there done that so MaMa decided that we should take pictures of us "buried" in the soft sand. So this is me being obliging to MaMa's request.

1 minute later, tada...

MaMa did the same to Kaylie but she wasn't a very coorperative pup. We tried "burying" her a few times but this is the best shot.

Well, MaMa finally gave up so she made her sit nice for a picture but she was very engrossed with sniffing out some crumps. When she finally looked up she didn't look anywhere pretty. Check out her nose / lip...
There was really no luck with taking good pictures with Kaylie so make a wild guess, what was plan C.
Yup, I was asked to pose AGAIN! No bones for right guess since I bet all of you got it!
MaMa says the last picutre was for Bussie's momsie cos she likes me. Thank you Bussie mommy.

16 Comments:

At Fri Jan 18, 11:22:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Girasol said...

You had some fun at the beach...lucky you that can plye and the sand, making holes and get buried.
Enjoy the weather and have a nice weekend.

 
At Fri Jan 18, 11:42:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hope you both had a pawsome time at the beach! Did you meet your friend Vegas there too? Your sunny side up eggs looks delish! I like raw or half boiled eggs!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Sat Jan 19, 02:52:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Ashley said...

Oh wow! Looks like fun times at the beach!

Max just won a contest and will be featured in an upcoming calendar!

We will be doing a drawing for FREE calendars. Just post a comment on our blog if you would like to be entered in the contest!

Happy New Year!

 
At Sat Jan 19, 11:17:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh we wish we were at the beach with you .It is so cold here! Love A+A

 
At Sat Jan 19, 10:06:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, your beach looks so lovely. It's raining here AGAIN! J x

 
At Sun Jan 20, 04:38:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you let them bury you!! I'd never sit still that long!!

River

 
At Mon Jan 21, 04:21:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Cassidy said...

Beach looks fun! Me hopes me gets to go beach in summer!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

 
At Mon Jan 21, 09:43:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Kirby said...

Oh Man, more pictures of you at the sunny beach, you are soooo lucky! It is cold and boring here I want to come and play with you at the beach!!

Your pal,
Kirby

 
At Mon Jan 21, 10:07:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Asta said...

Jaffe
I missed you today!! I'm sos owwy i couldn't be in chat,Mommi has been sick and so whe was asneep and wouldn't let me do it myself..
I love the pictoowesof you at the beach..it looks like so much fun!!!
I wemembew talking about the eggses,hehehe
I had some last night
smoochie kisses
Asta

 
At Tue Jan 22, 01:16:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Juno said...

Hello and Happy belated New Year! Jaffe and Kaylie!!! (Sorry for being very quite lately!!)

It's nice to see many pictures from your beach!! Playing at the beach sounds wonderful and you guys had a spa treatment there!!

Your papa and mama coming to Toronto soon?? And you will be here shorty? It's VERY cold her now!! Hope your papa and mama feel ok while staying here!

Momo & Pinot

 
At Tue Jan 22, 06:05:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Murphey said...

Yikes, gotta say it again, sand, sand EVERYWHERE! But it does look like fun.

Murph

 
At Tue Jan 22, 08:41:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

You guys seem to have a great time. Our mom is too lazy to bring us to the beach and we think its because she will go crazy if we roll in the sand.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Tue Jan 22, 01:19:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

The egg sure look very yummy and what a fun time you and Kaylie had at the beach. :)

~ Girl girl

 
At Thu Jan 24, 05:01:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Jaffe Boy!

Bussie's mama is not the only hooman chica out here who loves you, man! My girl is TOTALLY in love with your wirey face and silly grins. Sorry to say it, but she's in love with Kaylie Girl too!

You guys have the best times at the beach. I've never been. Maybe this summer...

Goober love & envious smooches,
Stanley

 
At Sat Jan 26, 09:25:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger erin said...

Jaffe, you and your mom are so funny! I can't believe you let her bury you! My grandma thought I was joking when I told her about it. I had to show her your blog because the proof is in the pictures. I always love the pictures of you and Kaylie on the beach, but these ones were hilarious!
Woof,
Keeley

 
At Sun Jan 27, 10:07:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Foxye said...

I m swooning Jaffe.

Bussie's Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home