Google

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Love the Equator!

Hey there pals, a little slacking on the "post" front here. I think we're still "hungover" from all the activities during the past few weeks.

So we went to the beach (yes, I know. Not news anymore but we LOVE it!) on the 30th Dec 2007. It was a gorgeous day out. We swam for almost 3 hours! You can imagine we were totally poop'd by the time we got home. I'll let the pictures tell you the story...










As you can see, we met up with not only Vegas but also 2 other friends. The first black dog is Mandy and it was the 2nd time we met up at the beach. The 2nd black dog is a new friend. He is another Singapore special named Marmite. Isn't he cute? Can you tell he has got a little Rottie in him? He just turned 1 & Kaylie was a little intimidated by him. Kaylie had a little "spat" with Mandy too & we assume it started cos Kaylie was looking for scraps on the beach & she didn't like it that Mandy was close by. What's with b*tches???

15 Comments:

At Sat Jan 05, 02:44:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Asta said...

Jaffe andKaylie
What a life..that looks gweat,the sun,the beach,family,watew, dwinks,doggie fwiends, just stay out of scwapes
smoochie kisses
Asta

 
At Sat Jan 05, 06:14:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

The beach looks so inviting right now - so peaceful and beautiful! Have fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At Sat Jan 05, 08:50:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I wanna go to the beach too! Hope you guys had fun...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Sun Jan 06, 03:10:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Harry said...

Yes, I thought Marmite looked a bit Rottie-esque even before I read that.

Happy new year!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

 
At Sun Jan 06, 03:35:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Girasol said...

ice to celebrate thenew year at the beach!

 
At Sun Jan 06, 03:08:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Stanley said...

Jaffe & Kaylie Girl!

While your new buddy is cute, you two are the best looking pups on that beach. You sure are living it up right now. Looks like being beach bums suits you.

Thanks for rubbing it in, man.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Pee Ess
I'm learning all 'bout bitches, Jaffe... with my sissy Stella. That girl can throw down, let me tell ya.

 
At Mon Jan 07, 10:04:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Asta said...

Jaffe and Kaylie

We do steal ouw hooman's heawts don't we..but it's a vewy good thing.
I hope you had the best time at the beach
smoochie kisses
Asta

 
At Mon Jan 07, 02:08:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Looks like you doggies had a pawsome time at the beach. :)

~ Girl girl

 
At Mon Jan 07, 06:27:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no place better than the beach!

River

 
At Tue Jan 08, 01:10:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Murphey said...

It's cold and rainy here, so the beach pictures make me very jealous! What fun.

Murph

 
At Tue Jan 08, 12:29:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Kirby said...

Oh, I would love to be at the beach right now! I'm tired of snow, I want to run in the sand and swim!! You guys are sooo lucky!! Keep living the good life!

Your pal,
Kirby

 
At Tue Jan 08, 03:30:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Dear Jaffe and Kaylie

I haven't seen you guys for a long time. I know, it is my (mom's) fault.

Hope it is not too late to wish you both, your mom and dad - Happy New Year

 
At Tue Jan 08, 09:42:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

The sun and the sea.. Just perfect.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Sun Jan 13, 09:13:00 am GMT+8, Blogger erin said...

Jaffe,
You are a very handsome dog and Kaylie is a real cutie pie! I love all the beach pictures! I just got more snow here and I can tell my girl is getting really sick of it. She's looking forward to warmer weather to come. Check you later!
Woof,
Keeley

 
At Thu Jan 17, 12:03:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Simba said...

Hey Jaffe,

pawesome blog! WOW! I'd love to be at a beach right about now. *sigh* we have snow instead.

bark more at 'cha later!

Simba

 

Post a Comment

<< Home