Google

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas pressie from my love

Hello every pup, kitty & hamsterrier, Jaffe & I would like to wish every one of you a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

I hope Santa brought all of you lotsa treats & toys! We got them!

There were sooo many pressie to open but I smell one from Jaffa, my love. *shy shy*

I can smell him on the package & I begged MaMa to let me open that first! The package made this noise when MaMa puts her paw on it. I don't quite know what to make of it! Once it is open & I saw what was in it, I LOVE IT! Thank you Jaffa, it is the bestest gift I got this year! It beats what MaMa got for us, well the treats are still the bestestest. PaPa put together a short clip to show how I LOVE the new toy!



Well, Jaffe on the other hand, was BZ sulking away cos MaMa had refuse him the kookie that came with the package. See I got a shot at the kookie but I couldn't figure out how to open it. Jaffe tried to help & that was when MaMa took it away from him. Yup, that's my meanie MaMa.

(MaMa: Thank you Jaffa for the lovely ball, Kaylie is treating it like her security blanket now although she's managed to "kill" the squeak. Sunshade, thank you for the soccer ball. We'll bring it to the park so we can all have a game of soccer. I don't have to say anything about the kookie cos U know they enjoyed it tremendously!)

14 Comments:

At Tue Dec 25, 08:30:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Snowball said...

Those are some really pawsome pressies. Kaylie did you taste Jaffa on the squeaker? Is that why you treat it as a safety blanket? Hee...hee...

Merry Christmas.

Luv,
Snowball

 
At Tue Dec 25, 10:29:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Those look like great toys.. You sure had fun playing with them..
Merry Christmas everyone...Gus and Louie

 
At Tue Dec 25, 11:34:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Faya said...

Ohhhhh so cute ! You have a nice Christmas....
Kisses, Faya

 
At Wed Dec 26, 12:48:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What awesome gifts from Jaffa!
Merry Christmas, guys!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At Wed Dec 26, 02:37:00 am GMT+8, Blogger erin said...

Cute video! Hope you Jaffe had a wonderful Christmas!
Woof,
Keeley

 
At Wed Dec 26, 05:49:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Lacey said...

Merry Christmas!
Those are great pressies! Hope you have fun playing with them. We got your card yesterday. Thank you very much. You two are so cute!
Comet and BLU

 
At Wed Dec 26, 12:09:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those are great gifts. Merry xmas to you Jaffe & Kaylie.

~ Girl girl

 
At Wed Dec 26, 12:44:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to both of you - those presents look amazing!

River

 
At Wed Dec 26, 03:48:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, you really are fixated with that pink squeaky ball! Merry X'mas to you once again!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Thu Dec 27, 05:43:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Asta said...

Hi Jaffe and Kaylie
I got youw bootiful cawd today! Thank you vewy much!!!
I hope you had the bestest Chwissmuss evew!
smoochie kisses
Asta

 
At Thu Dec 27, 01:14:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Kirby said...

What great gifts! Love the one from Jaffa Good work on killing the squeaker!

Your pal,
Kirby

 
At Thu Dec 27, 11:37:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Lorenza said...

Happy Holidays!
I hope you had great time celebrating with your family!
Nice presents from Jaffa! Enjoy them!
Lorenza

 
At Fri Dec 28, 06:55:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Hammer said...

Hi Jaffe and Kaylie
Thank you for your bootiful Christmas card which arrived today. Hope you and your family have a wonderful year in 2008.
Love from Hammer

 
At Sun Dec 30, 10:31:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to hear you had a good holiday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home