Google

Monday, May 21, 2007

I've got a package!!!

Hello peeps. Sorry I haven't had much time to update you of my activities 'cos I've been busy keeping an eye on the mailman. Each day passed by & he did not bare me gifts. I was getting impatient & agitated. Today, however, the mailman was the sweetest. He brought me the package that I'd been waiting for!
I was jumping with joy but MaMa said I can't open it myself since I'll probably "kill" everything in there. She slowly unwrap the package & pull out each item to show me. They are delightful!
As U can see, not all of them were mine. The "mini" items were from JaffaMan to Kaylie. He had written a note saying "I no no a lot a lot $." I figured that was why he had to piggyback on the package that Sunshade had for me. MaMa was just as excited as me & she promised I'll get to eat the treat treat tomorrow. She said I've had enough to eat for the day... bummer...

Silly Kaylie was all excited about her tag. She wanted MaMa to wear it for her just like JaffaMan had when he got his...
Just look at her silly grin.

I want to thank you Sunshade for the lovely gifts. They are the bestest.

Kaylie says : "Thank you thank you JaffaMan. Love the tag tag. Smell nice nice. Will sleep good good with tag tag around neck neck."

Ok, that's all the "air time" Kaylie will get for now.

15 Comments:

At Tue May 22, 02:49:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwww Jaffaman is so nice to send Kaylie a tag just like his only this one is pink for a girl!
You got a lot of good looking stuff there! How sweet!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Tue May 22, 09:13:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow... that is a cool package! Stinky girl eh... lol...

 
At Tue May 22, 02:29:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Kaylie is a stinky girl? That is so cute... Nice gifts you got there JaffeBoy

~ girl girl

 
At Tue May 22, 07:16:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

haha...luv ur tag...stinky girl..

 
At Tue May 22, 08:43:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh lovely pressies from miss sunshade! I like that Stinky Girl tag. Bet your sista is mselling good right now! Hahaha...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Tue May 22, 09:35:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Girasol said...

wow nice gifts!
...stinky girl..hehehehehehe

 
At Wed May 23, 10:54:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

Coooooooolarama!!!

Love,
Bogart

 
At Wed May 23, 06:42:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

Oooh is Jaffa courting Kaylie? Taht will be so wonderful.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Thu May 24, 09:54:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Lizzy said...

My human thinks I should get one of the "Stinky" tags! I wonder why...? I guess they are pretty cool looking. :)

Sparky

 
At Fri May 25, 12:47:00 am GMT+8, Blogger fee said...

happy belated birthday jaffe! i hope you had lots of fun.

dear kaylie baby, are you seeing stinky boy already? ;)

loves,
fee

 
At Fri May 25, 05:47:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Murphey said...

wow, cool gifts. I don't get to open packages either, something about my teeth and tearin it up, whatever!

Murph

 
At Fri May 25, 09:53:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Ah, so now you have a nickname for Kaylie.....

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Sat May 26, 09:47:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

You both are the luckiest doggies in the world!

 
At Sun May 27, 12:28:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arr Roo Roo! I love the mailman when he brings GOOD stuff!

You look excellent in your new badge..........That was very nice of Sunshade to send it!

xxxooo
Orson

 
At Tue May 29, 01:56:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

Ohhhh Jaffe...

Your sister, my brother with their tags grinning..

So glad you liked my pressies!! There's more on the way... they came late, so I sent the other stuff first.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home