Google

Saturday, April 07, 2007

It's time to the beach again!!!

We headed down to the beach yesterday. Yippee... It was bright & sunny, the water was perfect. Doggies everywhere too!!! MaMa didn't take too many pictures of us cos she was armed with only her mobile phone camera, which was no loss for us.

Anyway, MaMa went to get this Air Kong thingy for us to play at the beach...

See, none of us like to open our mouths in the sea so the toy was a no go. Alright, Kaylie gave it a go a couple of times but that's it.

Kaylie is a real water baby. She is always getting into the water...

Whereas Jose & I were busy chasing down other doggies & "sprinkling" water on Sunbathers. And then we all got really tired & decided to take a rest...
and a scratch...
I was all comfy when I heard my name called...

Now see, MaMa didn't have the "kick ass" camera so she took crappy shots of our top view...

9 Comments:

At Sat Apr 07, 05:32:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That kong toy looks like fun!

Happy Easter Jaffe!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Sat Apr 07, 05:48:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow! The beach! Now beach is my middle name...Wish we had a beach which is closer to our home. Surely my mommy will bring me there everyday to swim! Love your pics!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Sat Apr 07, 08:49:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I like the looks of that toy - I have the ring and I love it!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Sun Apr 08, 06:49:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I had that toy but I ate it. Doh! Jx

 
At Mon Apr 09, 01:56:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Beach again? You guys are so lucky! The kong on a rope thing is one of my favourites, but mine is about to lose the rope as i have tugged it so much!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At Mon Apr 09, 03:51:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Glad you all enjoyed yourself.

I don't like the water hehe

 
At Tue Apr 10, 09:56:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Jas's footsteps said...

cool fun!!!
but we hate swimming..we love running along the beach & chase after birds or beach balls thou!

 
At Tue Apr 10, 01:29:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Kaylie sure can swim very well. The beach looks so much fun

~ fufu

 
At Wed Apr 11, 04:45:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

I love the Air Kong toys!!!!! That's the same company that makes my RING!!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home