Google

Friday, March 16, 2007

.... Part 2

I'm sorry pals, MaMa bought a new phone over the weekend & since then she's been BZ fooling around with it. She was "ripping" some music to the phone so we couldn't get any blogging time. This "ripping" business is strange. I didn't see anything in shreds. She should have asked me to do it. I could have "ripped" everything in less than 5 mins. And it would all be in shreds!

Anyway, back to more pictures at the beach. I shall move on to indulge you with the pictures and here we go...

Since Jose totally lost focus & went running to bark at some dude on a dragon boat, we decided to go for a swim ourselves...

Oh, we almost forgot to mention Bond. Let's see... I wonder where he went...

Of cos, he was with his toy. I think I'll call him "Toy Boy" from now on.

11 Comments:

At Sat Mar 17, 06:49:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You're braver pups than I am! That deep water is just not for me!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Sun Mar 18, 01:00:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

Both of you are always swimming. You must be great swimmers!

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Sun Mar 18, 05:14:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

How warm is the water? All the water here is f-f-freezing still!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At Sun Mar 18, 12:33:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger T-man Angel said...

You doggies are getting some great exercise out there! I'm so jealous because Mom has been too busy to take me on walks, thought she has promised me one tomorrow..

T-man

 
At Mon Mar 19, 02:06:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Jaffe Boy. hee.. somehow I dont think your mum would be too happy if you were the one ripping the phone. :)

~ fufu

 
At Mon Mar 19, 09:31:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Girasol said...

It looks like you had an experience in swimming.

 
At Tue Mar 20, 09:26:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Cash said...

I just LOVE those photos of you in the water swimming!!! I'm scared of deep water. :(
Definitely a money shot!!!
xoxo,
Jasper

 
At Wed Mar 21, 07:16:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Those retrievers are so predictable....

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Wed Mar 21, 08:59:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

I know, My Mama always too busy for blogging. We should revolt!

You guys looks so cute in the water. You should audition for dogwatch. You would look great running down the beach.

xoxoxo
Chelsea

 
At Fri Mar 23, 04:30:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh..it seems like ur having such a great time swimming....i wonder whether can i capable of swimming?? i'm still in doubt about this...

 
At Fri Mar 23, 09:57:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

The beach at Sentosa is soo bootiful, water so clean, and you guys looked soooo happy!!!

Hey, how did Bond fair surrounded by 3 terrorists????

Boy, I go away for a little while and now I see Kaylie is the same size as you????

Sorry I've been away, mum was sick and she had to go to the hooman kind of vet cause I think a bad car made liver bleed and then all bruised up. She's been home recuperating, and catching up on all the blogs!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home