Google

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Party at the Beach

After waiting 40mins for a willing cab uncle to drive us to East Coast, we finally get to Party at the Beach.

Let me Mark the start of our day @ EC...

If you read my earlier post, U will know that MaMa loves to sign me up for contests at such events. So I was put to work again at some "obedient" Contest. We are expected to sit/stay for at least 1min.
Check out some of the serious contenders...

As for me, I can't focus on the task at hand. There are too many treats to collect & too many other dogs to meet...

As you guessed it, I didn't make it to even 15secs. Thank goodness MaMa didn't get mad with me although she must be embarassed with my "non-performance".

So, off we go to meet other dogs who are there at the event...

5 Comments:

At Thu Mar 16, 02:04:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Hi Jaffe, neat blog n cool pics u hv. Groovy from KL here n enjoy rough play as well. Mistaken id 4 PRTs r common...I'm usually mistaken 4 a street dog in KL. U doing any agility 2 keep fit?

 
At Thu Mar 16, 10:03:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Hey there, U look good. Very lean. I'm starting to get a little chubby these days. Too much treats & not much exercise. MaMa brings me to the park everyday to run free for at least an hour but I get lazy easily. I use to do some agility but not anymore... Lazy Lazy me...

 
At Sat Mar 18, 12:54:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Yah I'm slim, some say skinny ... coz I'm quite choosy ven it comes 2 food. Will choose toys over treats anytime. U gv up on agility, dats my fav sport. Is it popular in Spore, hv u seen any trials n wats d standard like?

 
At Sun Mar 19, 07:34:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Don't worry about winning and being "kuai" so long as you have fun. That's the idea! Sometmes homo sapiens forget that God did not create our four legged friends to do everything we want. It is for our four legged friends to just enjoy being four legged. Faithfulness in my doggy friends is enough for me.

Aunty Choo

 
At Sat Mar 25, 02:13:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dog hates partying with other dogs.. bad i guess, he always scares them off or gets scared sometimes.. well what more can i expect from a good-lookin dobermann ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home