Google

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Back to May '04

MaMa was at work the whole day on Saturday & I miss her so... When she finally got back at 11.30pm, she was so tired I didn't get to goof around with her.

Today was the same!!! She left me at home at 10am!!! There goes my precious weekend with her...

Feeling super bored, I decided to surf a little & look up some of my "old" pictures. Found some of my puppy pic which I thought will be nice to share with all of you, so here we go...



Now, if you remember earlier I memtion that my Bro was the preferred one, here's his puppy pic...
Super cute also right? But not very bright... hahaha... He was not as "well behaved" as me. He started barking at the Cats (my siblings now) He even went chasing them to the bedroom. I was following behind. Curious & dying to hunt them down too, but I stopped myself. Instead I "pretended" to be slightly afraid of them while I displayed a little of my "terrier nature". How can MaMa not picked me cos of my "personality"...

1 Comments:

At Wed Dec 07, 04:52:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

What a good dog! Cute! You are so lucky to be the one chosen by your papa and mama!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home