Google

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Slacks...

I know, I know. It's been awhile since I barked. No need to go into any detail, I blame it on MaMa; period.

She, my friends, had crossed the line. Not only was she not helpful with my blog; she decided to give me a "stripping". As if that wasn't bad enough, she wanted me to "smile" for the camera after all was done. Apawling, I call it.

So, after 20mins of hair pulling agony, this was what she got off me.

Not much, some of you might say. I thank Dog that MaMa likes me to look a little "messy" so she doesn't "over do it"...
And of course the "smile for the camera now"...
Silly Kaylie decided to "smile for the camera" too. (I smile for Jaffa Jaffa!!! See I happy happy now, Jaffa Jaffa.)

She had on this pathetic look when MaMa said it will be her turn for hair pulling soon.
Then for no rhyme or reason, she started to "attack" me!

Jaffa, would you like to take her in NOW?!

11 Comments:

At Wed Sept 19, 07:10:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I think Kaylie is jealous of your new haircut, Jaffe! You look so handsome!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Wed Sept 19, 02:27:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

I think you doggies look nice after the grooming. :) Why did Kaylie attack you Jaffe? I think she wants to play with you. :)

~ Girl girl

 
At Wed Sept 19, 09:19:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Your mama pulled your hair? You mean plucked? Ouch! That has got to hurt...I already find brushing a wee painful coz my mommy does it hard & rough.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Wed Sept 19, 11:50:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Asta said...

Jaffe
You look incwedibly handsome youw Mommi did a gweat job..I got lots mowe naked with my last pulling..yuck!!! I hate it too.
I agwee with Maggie, Kaylie was pwobably jelly of youw fabulousness!
Awe you coming to my pawty?? I hope so
smoochie kisses
Asta

 
At Thu Sept 20, 05:06:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Excellent shots!

 
At Thu Sept 20, 06:15:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Stanley said...

Jaffe,

Did it hurt, dude? Love your smiley photos after being stripped. Kaylie has that pathetic "please don't hurt me" look down completely. Who's her teacher, hmmmm?

Lookin' good, buddy.

Goober love,
Stanley

 
At Sat Sept 22, 03:23:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey handsome! You look very stylish! J x

 
At Sat Sept 22, 04:12:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Murphey said...

I have never been stripped, it must be terrible! But you do look fab.

Murph

 
At Sat Sept 22, 01:58:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger fee said...

o, u still look very handsome and dashing, jaffe! do you feel a lot airier and cooler now?

have a nice weekend with kaylie! and no fighting ok guys!

loves,
fee

 
At Sat Sept 22, 05:24:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you look great in your new haircut but that is so much hair - looks as big as the rest of you!!

River

 
At Sun Sept 23, 03:03:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Girasol said...

nice hair cut! I love you smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home