Google

Monday, August 20, 2007

We missed the chat!!!

Last missed the chat last evening. I'm reasonably upset as you can imagine but I chose to forgive. It was MaMa's Burpday last Saturday & PaPa had brought her to enjoy a nice Brunch yesterday. So, together with a few of MaMa's work collegue, the out the went. They didn't return till almost 11pm. MaMa fed us & crashed.

Kaylie & I stayed close to her in bed, just in case she felt sick from all the drinking & eating. She was fine. Slept like a baby.

She got a couple of pressies & had ask me to post the pictures...

Here's a keychain from Aunty R & Aunty J. Aunty R is really good at her crafts...

This one is from Aunty E. Notice they seem to like kitties...

So what did PaPa get for MaMa's burpday?! Brand new smile!!! Yes, MaMa's braces is off. MaMa will get her teeth "lightened" by 4 - 6 shades courtesy of PaPa. MaMa is sure happy about her new smile! I love it too. I can steal a kissy or 2 when she smiles without cutting my tongue.

12 Comments:

At Tue Aug 21, 10:39:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh your mom gets nice presents and she has really white and shiny teefies. :)

~ Girl girl

 
At Tue Aug 21, 02:00:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your mom's teeth looks so straight. Any idea how long did your mom put on her braces?

 
At Tue Aug 21, 05:14:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Unknown said...

oh wow, nice pearlies!!!!

people say i have great teeth too and i tell them my secret is gnawing on bones..... =P

judging from the great teeth ur mama has....i hope she hasn't been stealing your bones!! hee hee hee!!!

 
At Tue Aug 21, 07:36:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya Jaffe Boy!

I went in the chatroom a short while only...reason...mama had to work! My mama can be a work maniac! Sigh...so I didnt get to chat too! Paws crossed we can chat this week okay :)

Your mama's got nice looking teeth. Help me give your mama a Happy Belated Burpday lick!

Wet licks

Chilli

 
At Tue Aug 21, 07:48:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy burpday to your mum - she got some great presents - her new smile looks amazing!

River

 
At Tue Aug 21, 10:26:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger José Tan said...

Hi Jaffe,
Please wish your Mummy a belated Happy Burpday for Bond and i. What nice Burpday pressies for your Mummy, no more braces and nice white teeth! Cool!

Lots of luv,
Jose

 
At Tue Aug 21, 10:57:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow! Your mom's teefies are pawfectly straight! Just get them lightened a bit & they will look great! I think my mommy needs those metal stuff & I think I NEED braces too! Hahaha! My goofy teefies are crooked. Love the pressies! They are very lovely...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Wed Aug 22, 03:01:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Jaffe, please wish your mum a belated Happy Birthday from me! What lovely gifts! Her teeth look lovely! J x

 
At Wed Aug 22, 03:27:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday to your mom! I needed to run and get my sunglasses! Her smile was blinding me! What a pretty smile!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Thu Aug 23, 02:16:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Jaffe Boy!

Is your daddy a dentist or orthodontist (or is he just paying for everything)?

Kissing the mama cut-free will be even sweeter now. (Her smile is bootiful)!

Maybe we'll talk to you in chat this week!!

Goob love,
Stanley

 
At Thu Aug 23, 08:00:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger fee said...

happy belated burpday mrs jaffe!!(?) and congrats on getting those ulcer-makers off! my mommy had them too, way before i was born and she said they were a torture.

anyways, it's good news they're off!

loves,
fee
ps: i missed the chat too, jaffe. my gramparents came to singapore and my parents were out with them till very late every day.

 
At Fri Aug 24, 09:36:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Murphey said...

My what pretty teeths she has! we missed the chat too...maybe next time!

Murph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home