Google

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Run Run Run again

The whole family (except my kittie sisters) went on the DASH yesterday. It was fun fun fun. Again we didn't have a camera with us 'cos it has been raining quite a bit recently. Not only did it not rain on our run, it was pretty hot. I was so thirsty that I drank the STINKY water from the drain! Yuks, I know but wait till you hear what MaMa drank from.

Anyway, after an hour of great run we were treated to some carrots, cucumber & celery. MaMa said it's good for us. I thought a steak at that point was more appropriate! We then headed home after the hoomans chatted & snacked.

So this was me after the run...
And Kaylie...
I didn't think we looked dirty AT ALL but noooooo, MaMa said we were in some really filthy water so we had to take a shower before we were allowed on the bed for a nap. Did I mention I HATE BATHs?! Let me say it.... I HATE BATHs!!!
After 15mins of torture...

Seriously, I didn't think we were any cleaner. Infact, we felt worse than before the bath... humiliating...

Speaking of humiliation, I got a good one to tell. See, after the DASH, the hoomans had a "circle meeting". They get "charged" for anything under the sun & they will have to drink some beer out of a dog bowl. So someone, Kingsley's Ma to be exact, spotted MaMa with her spankin new Nike Air Assail IV before the run started. MaMa didn't have time to "characterise" the sneakers before the DASH!!! BIG MISTAKE. So at the "circle meeting" MaMa had to drink beer out of her shoe!!! She was given a choice of drinking from her shoe or through her sock. Which would you choose?! Let me show you the condition of the shoes after the run...

Did someone say drinking from drain was disgusting?

14 Comments:

At Mon Sept 03, 12:28:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwhwahwah.. the choice wasn't left or right shoe... the choice was either drinking beer from out of the shoe.. or drinking beer thru the sock!!!

both choices are just as bad... muarhahrharharhahrahrahraara!!

till the next hash.. on on!!

 
At Mon Sept 03, 01:10:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Girasol said...

you look good! I like carrots too.

 
At Mon Sept 03, 04:34:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oooo, the Dash Run sounds gun but I don't think I'll have the stamina to keep up with my mommy. Phew! Your mom had to drink out from her shoe??? Oh, I wouldn't mind...Sounds gross but to a dog, it's not.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Mon Sept 03, 05:31:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Now that we're back from vacation, mom says we're both getting baths! I don't like them and Mitch has only had 2 so far in his life! Baths! YUK!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At Tue Sept 04, 03:38:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Stanley said...

Jaffe Boy!!

Nasty! Nasty! (Your mama's shoe-drinking, not you and Kaylie).

The Dog Dash looks like a cool idea. How often do you guys do that? Do you have to stay with your peeps or do you get to run ahead if you want?

Bummer about the baths, dog. I have to take one everytime I go swimming at the dog park.

Goob love,
Stanley

 
At Tue Sept 04, 12:01:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow a human drinking from a shoe - that's crazy!!!

River

 
At Tue Sept 04, 03:49:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

AH!!!! Is your mom ok after drinking from the shoe? She sure is brave

~ Girl girl

 
At Tue Sept 04, 04:20:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

*gasp* your mom drank from her shoe?? * feeling faint*
Hope she didn't get an upset tum tum after the 'ordeal'.. hee

 
At Tue Sept 04, 05:02:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger fee said...

omdog! bleagh!!! is she still eating and drinking well?

is this hash a run-run-run thing? my mommy will get dirty and do all sorts of disgusting things, except RUN!

 
At Tue Sept 04, 09:23:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger José Tan said...

Oh man! We didn't get to see your Mama do such a nasty thing! We would have given her all the moral support!

Kekeke

Jose and Family

 
At Sat Sept 08, 01:25:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Juno said...

Hi Jaffe.... yeah, i have to agree with you. I cann't see much difference between before and after shots! :) :)

Have a great weekend!
Momo xoxo

 
At Wed Sept 12, 04:56:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

We notice that you got some spots on your ear. That is so cute. Does kaylie have those spots too?

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Thu Sept 13, 04:01:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Murphey said...

Baths suck.....I hate 'em and I run around like a maniac afterwards.

Drank out of a shoe, my lady says, ewwww!

Murph

 
At Mon Sept 17, 10:32:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Juno said...

How are you? Hope you two had a gweat weekend. I visited Niagara Falls and it was a pawsome experience. I think your mom and dad are very familir with the falls. :)

Momo xoxo

pee ess: I am looking forward to reading your update! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home