Google

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Shrooms & Coach

Hey there pals, it's been awhile since we got the use of the laptop. MaMa was either too lazy or going out too much. So today I issued her the ultimatum - either I get laptop time or I'll put some fang marks on your new bag. It wasn't a difficult choice so here I am.

Anyway, we have not been up to much. Just lazing around going for our usual walkies at night, meeting some friends at the park, run around a little & of 'cos power naps. On one of our walkies, I noticed some shrooms growing...
I'd like to think my pee pee contributed to it's growth. Now, I took a sniff at the shroom but it is no shitake & so I left it alone. Kaylie did the same & she too, didn't think too much of it. Only MaMa was facinated & kept trying to take pictures with her phone.

Now, I mentioned earlier about a new bag. MaMa had been busy shopping for bags, both in the shops & online. After much hunting, she came home on Friday with this...
She was smiling from ear to ear. I wasn't. She said I'll have to go without treats for the next 5years 'cos she just spent it on that bag. hmmmmph....

13 Comments:

At Sat Jul 21, 11:54:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What a pretty purse! We don't expect you to get all excited about it Jaffe! You're a boy!
I find mushrooms fascinating too!
Glad you didn't eat them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Sun Jul 22, 12:25:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Girasol said...

nice pic and nice bag too.

 
At Sun Jul 22, 04:09:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

My mum is drooling over the handbag. She has about 50 already!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At Mon Jul 23, 12:24:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Jaffe.
So sorry about the treats but that is a very nice handbag!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

 
At Mon Jul 23, 06:44:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey JaffeMan,
Cool bag! My mom is totally into Coach stuff too..
Oh I am glad u stayed away from the shrooms... mom says that it is poisonous..

 
At Mon Jul 23, 06:55:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I found mushrooms last time too & almost ate it but my mommy screamed NOOOOOOO!!! & so I didn't... Hehehe! Hey, that bag looks neat. Neat to chew! Kakaka!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Tue Jul 24, 10:12:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh.. that bag equals to 5 years treats... must be expensive but it looks really nice...

~ girl girl

 
At Tue Jul 24, 09:58:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger fee said...

hey, mushwooms! i hear some of them fellas are enchanted and make us really happy! mom never lets me play with one though.

*eureka!* i think that bag's very good as threat for treats! never let your eyes off it guys!

loves,
fee

 
At Wed Jul 25, 01:08:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Faya said...

No treats anymore ? For that thing ? Pffff humans....
Kiss, Faya

 
At Wed Jul 25, 04:24:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, J1 said to tell your mum that she loves the bag! I don't want her to get any ideas though in case I also have to go without treats for 5 years! Hehehehe.

J x

 
At Thu Jul 26, 02:32:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Murphey said...

Purse or treats, I know what I would choose and it wouldn't be no stinkin' purse, but I don't think my lady would agree....

Murph the purse hatin' dog

 
At Thu Jul 26, 05:26:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday Kaylie! Jaffe is making you a cake right? I hope you get a nice big piece of it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Sat Jul 28, 12:33:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

The bag is so beautiful!

Love
Boy n Baby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home