Google

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

THE BALL

I don't fancy playing with ball. I don't chase balls so don't even think about asking me to fetch one that U throw. Having said that, there is this one ball that I'll do almost anything for. The sound it makes; the way it bounces back with each bite I take, it gets me all excited.

Here's a "not so clear" video clip of me trying to kill it.

Then of 'cos Kaylie comes along & grab it away from me...

Notice in the video, there's also another yellow one. That was supposedly hers. Not only she took mine away, she made sure I didnt' take the yellow one from her.

She decided she should do some Dogga moves with the ball just to strengthen her front legs...

Sorry for the bad picture quality. MaMa couldn't figure out how to use the "night mode" thingy on her phone camera...

7 Comments:

At Wed Mar 28, 01:05:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

Kaylie looks so adorable with that pose.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Wed Mar 28, 02:41:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What a nice squishy sounding ball! The pics of you are so cute!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Wed Mar 28, 08:35:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I pawsonally have never understood "ball". Terriers tug! I am a recent convert though. It is mainly due to the annoying incessant squeaky noise.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Wed Mar 28, 02:58:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Jaffe,
I love balls.. esp the real squeaky ones but it drives the humans crazy! Hahah

 
At Wed Mar 28, 05:33:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Yeah, is it the bumpy bits that makes the ball so chewable?

Licks
Oscar x

 
At Sun Apr 01, 06:15:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

I'm not sure I like any of my toys with noises in....I have to kill them to get the noise out and then I play with them lots!

Loui xx

 
At Mon Apr 02, 11:30:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Fu Fu said...

You 2 look great playing the ball.
Jaffe Boy, have you 'killed' the ball yet?

~ fufu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home