Google

Sunday, October 14, 2007

This one's for you...

I dedicate this post to Vegas. As I said in the last post, we went to Sentosa & met up with Vegas. We had a fantastic time; swam lots, ate lots & took loads of pictures. There were sooooo many pictures it was so hard to choose which to post. After looking through all of them 7 times, I shortlisted 10...

I want to start off with a couple of close ups of Vegas; including one "artsy" shot.


It was Vegas' first time at the beach so MaMa carried him into the water. He is a natural swimmer.

'Cos Vegas was such a good kid, MaMa said all of us could have a treat or 2 as reward.

While we were waiting for our turn, Vegas decided to say "hello" to Kaylie.
We went for a few more rounds of swim & Vegas was getting a little tired. He was lagging a little so Kaylie & I took turns to make sure he was keeping up.


Back on shore, Vegas decided to take a rest with his hooman sissy Anna.

I'll leave all of you with this very last picture...

(Jaffe's MaMa: Vegas & this lovely family are both very lucky to have "found" each other. When I saw this last picture, it almost brought tears to my eyes. It's so heartwarming to see such love. So pure & unconditional)

14 Comments:

At Sun Oct 14, 09:31:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realise I was so handsome. I had the BEST day at Sentosa with my brother and sister, and thanks to Jaffe's MaMa for all her yummy treats, I can't wait to go again.
My hooman family are not too bad -still need a bit of training though!
Love to Jaffe and Kayley,
From your brother, Vegas

 
At Mon Oct 15, 05:12:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome photos!

Looks like a great day out - just loved the treat photo :)

River

 
At Mon Oct 15, 11:09:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Aw.. Vegas sure is a handsome doggie. You doggies all look like you had a great time

~ Girl girl

 
At Mon Oct 15, 11:13:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Kirby said...

Vegas is such a cutie! You guys looked like you had such a good time. Keep having fun!

Your pal,
Kirby

 
At Mon Oct 15, 03:10:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, this is a very sweet post & I love those pictures of him with his hooman pup Anna. I bet you all had a great time together!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Mon Oct 15, 09:29:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Mango and Party said...

Gosh! We have missed this to go for acupuncture??!! Can we be your siblings too... please?

Loves,
Mango & Party

 
At Tue Oct 16, 05:48:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That last picture is just the BEST!!!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Tue Oct 16, 07:59:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

great time at the beach...

n please to meet vegas

 
At Tue Oct 16, 09:59:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Yuki n Joyce said...

Hey Jaffe and Kaylie! i love the last photo, it is indeed very heartwarming=)

Yuki

 
At Wed Oct 17, 12:00:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Juno said...

The first picture of Vegas makes me smile... and the last picture makes me cry.

Momo xoxo

 
At Wed Oct 17, 01:27:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

The last picture is beautiful. We are so glad that Vegas has found a good forever home.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Wed Oct 17, 08:30:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Girasol said...

I love it! love it! the pics are great!!!!

 
At Thu Oct 18, 03:14:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Murphey said...

That looks like so much fun and Vegas looks really happy.

Murph

 
At Mon Nov 05, 05:47:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Stanley said...

Looks like Vegas likes to give hugs to his hooman pup! They sure do look like they're having a lovefest! WooHoo for Vegas!

Goob love,
Stanley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home