Google

Sunday, May 27, 2007

What a Sunday...

It was a gorgeous day. We had a lazy sleep in this morning & in the afternoon we went for some agility workshop. We took a, "close to 50mins", walk to the "agility centre". Boy, was it hot hot hot.

Since we were early, we got to watch as the other doggies strolled in. In about half an hour, the place was packed with doggies. I was too tired thou' to check every single one out, so only a selected few got my attention.

First up, Poodle Pup (sorry, didn't get his name)...

Next up... There was no next up. You gotta understand, 50mins walking under the scotching sun (about 34 celsius, 93F) I really didn't care for much more than shelter & ice cold water.

So, the workshop started with some demo from the experts & before U know it, it was our turn to give the course a go. So this was me (& Kaylie) jumping some easy peasy hurdle...

You see, it was first time for alot of the doggies who attended so they had to make it really easy. I'm no stranger to agility except I didn't really take to the weaving poles. See, I could jump quite high...

We then moved on to the "collapsable tunnel". Again I had no problem but Kaylie wasn't too keen on going thru. MaMa had to do a "The Ring" just so Kaylie would go thru the tunnel with her...

Mind U, MaMa had just gotten her Mani & Pedi, hair & facial done on Sat, so she wasn't too pleased with what she had to do. Nevertheless, she did it. She called it unconditional love. I doubt she had any idea what she was talking about since we are the epitomy of unconditional love. She obviously liked going thru the tunnel 'cos Kaylie would follow me thru the tunnel anyway...
Another POC (piece of cake)...

So U get the picture. It was POC for me since I've been there, done that. For Kaylie it was all new so she needed to follow me. Why MaMa thought she had to go thru the tunnel, we had no idea. The best part of the whole exercise was the fact that we got about 50 million treats each. I wish it lasted longer than it did.

We started to head home as it started to get cloudy. I was glad to finally get home for a nap since the treats were done. Instead of leaving me alone, MaMa decided it was time to take a couple of shots of me with extra ears!
The above picture was when I thought I'd get some yummy treats for putting up with the nonsense. As soon as I know there was no "benefit" I refused to look into the camera...

14 Comments:

At Mon May 28, 12:00:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Did your mom get treats for squirming through the tunnel too? Those are just the greatest pictures! I wish I could have gone! It looks like so much fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Mon May 28, 01:11:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Faya said...

Hey your are doing just great ! You're the best !
Kiss, Faya

 
At Mon May 28, 11:21:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hee, you look so cute with the shrek ears. :)

~ Girl girl

 
At Mon May 28, 06:38:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Jaffe,
You are a good big bro.!! I can see that you are leading by example and Kaylie is following your moves closely!
Ummm.. I do like your Shrek ears! ROFL

 
At Mon May 28, 08:21:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow! Agility! Now that's my 2nd forte!!! You look good jumping over those hurdles... Your mama went thru the collapsed tunnel? Errr... it's quite stinky in there ya know. Every time I go thru it, I hold my breath until I come out. Hehe... Yeah that bad!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Mon May 28, 10:39:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Ha! Ha! Cute pics!

 
At Tue May 29, 12:52:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

Did Kaylie get tho wear the shrek ears too?

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Wed May 30, 06:31:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Is it Shrek or is it Jaffe, I just can't tell!

I would have loved to see a video of mum going through the tunnel!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At Wed May 30, 11:07:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Jas's footsteps said...

cool! seems like you had a great day!

By the way, you have been tagged!
Go to our blog to see more about it!

 
At Wed May 30, 04:41:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Scruffy said...

Hey Jaffe

Don't you just hate it when the parents make us wear funny things on our heads? I always feel so silly.

The Mighty Scruff

 
At Fri Jun 01, 12:08:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

You 2 look so cute !!! You can jump so high ah Jaffe.

 
At Fri Jun 01, 05:15:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Murphey said...

Those were some cool shots, my fav being the easy peasy hurdle with the two of you, pairs agility, it should be a new event!

Murph

 
At Fri Jun 01, 05:26:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Forest Dogs said...

Hi, I'm on a quest to find blogging dogs, peace-loving dogs for next week's "Dona Nobis Pacem"

Peaceglobe day...(the cats have overtaken the movement so far!!)

Please join!

Thank you.

Second
Blogblast for Peace
6th June 2007

 
At Sun Jun 03, 03:52:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

I'm sooooo jealous, that looks like so much fun!!!

Love,
Bogart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home