Google

Thursday, May 10, 2007

King of fruits!

Kaylie's Demodectic Mange condition seems to be getting better. Her follow up with the vet is this coming this Sat. Paws crossed, hope her skin scrap will show that those nasty bugs are all dead.

Kaylie dropped a note to Jaffa after she came back from the vet last week. Jaffa's MaMa was very kind. She dropped some very informative advice for MaMa 'cos MaMa was so lost & didn't know where to start. Armed with the valuable tips, she headed to the store last Sunday to pick up the supplements that would help with Kaylie's condition. 3 items she picked up from the store. She picked up Super Colostrum. She also bought Vit A,C,E + Selenium. Lastly, the thing that Kaylie can't seem to breakdown from the food that she eats; Zinc (Sorry, MaMa couldn't find the product info online). She thought she's pretty much covered until she remembered - the "King of Fruits"!

The "King of Fruits" - Durian; is a very popular fruit in some parts of Asia. Eating it is an acquired taste. It is believed that the protein content is very high therefore it must be good for me, no?! Anyway, MaMa bought a whole lot of it & boy was it good!
Kaylie & I totally enjoyed it. Poor MaMa was left with almost nothing by the time she realised how much she had given us! It was yummy in my tummy indeed!

8 Comments:

At Thu May 10, 11:36:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger José Tan said...

Nice to hear that Kaylie is recovering. Yeah! then we can go park soon. Hopefully Bond gets well soon too.

 
At Fri May 11, 12:55:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I'm so glad Kaylie is getting better. What exactly is the king of fruit? It sorta looks like a mini-pie to me! yummy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Fri May 11, 01:59:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi Jaffe. It is so nice to knowe that Kaylie is better. Me, like Maggie would like to know what is king of fruit? Looks yummy!
Besos
Lorenza

 
At Fri May 11, 10:48:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Good to hear that Kaylie is getting better. Oh you doggies eat durians. haaa it has strong smell


~ fufu

 
At Fri May 11, 04:24:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I'll keep my paws crossed for good news at the vet tomorrow.

I never heard of that fruit, but I like a lot of fruit so I bet I would like that too!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At Fri May 11, 09:49:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh yucks! I HATE durians! But my sista Chloe LOOOOOVES it! Even my mommy LOOOOVES it! Chloe's nuts! She eats it before even smelling it. My mommy says that it tastes really good coz it got some really pungent taste to it. Most whites can't take durians coz they says it tastes like rotten soggy onions. LOL! But maybe I should give it a try some day... Wonder what's so great about it?!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Sat May 12, 12:01:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

We are so glad to hear that Kaylie is recovering.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Mon May 14, 08:27:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Aiyo yo! What connoiseurs of good food you are.! You are better than Aunty Choo.

Aunty Choo only learnt to eat durians when she was 16 years old. The durians were shoved down her throat by her siblings who could not understand why she would not try the king of fruits!

Even now, I would only eat when someone offers me. Would not bother to buy them.... unless you and Jaffe come avisiting.... and I will buy durians to treat you both!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home