Google

Sunday, May 06, 2007

General rules...

We woke up to a bright & sunny beautiful morning. We take it easy, had breakie then went for walkie. The sky was so blue...
The sun was shining brightly, we can feel the warmth. It was great for walkie...
There ain't much going on since it's really "rest & relax" day for the whole family. So perhaps I'll post a picture of my prize. I won the "guess the number of toys" contest on Amber-Mae's blog!!! I was very excited when MaMa showed me the box full of yummies!!!
Thank you Faith & Amber-Mae, I love it love it love it. The sad thing thou, MaMa said I'll have to wait till next week before I could have it. She refused to give me an acceptable reason. What to do, Bitches rule the family in my case.

I've got some updates on Kaylie too. She seems to be coping well. The sore spots are now dried up & the fur are starting to grow back. She is still on anitbiotic to control any flare up on her skin. Oh, her last visit at the vet showed she weighed 6.8kg. She is 9 months now. MaMa said I was only 5.9kg when I was 9 months. Is Kaylie fat or fat?!

MaMa also went to get some supplements to boost her immune system. I wonder if they are yummilicious. I told MaMa if it is yummilicious, I will want some too. Guess what MaMa said?! "Yummilicious or not, both of U are gonna have to take it!" Did I mention Bitches rule?!

8 Comments:

At Mon May 07, 12:41:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! Look at that box full of all great stuff! You're sure lucky Jaffe that you picked the winning number! Will you be sharing your gift with Kaylie?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Mon May 07, 11:42:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Fu Fu said...

That's alot of yummy stuff you doggies won. :) Good to hear that Kaylie is better now.


~ fufu

 
At Mon May 07, 10:12:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Congratulation !!!

 
At Tue May 08, 12:49:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow,you got a great prize from Amber.

So glad Kaylie is doing better. Maybe she is "big boned"!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At Tue May 08, 10:31:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

Neato box of stuff Jaffe!!!

Love,
Bogart

 
At Tue May 08, 11:23:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh I'm glad you LOVE your pressies but why your mama won't let you have it or play with the toys? Anyway, when you do take your bath, try out that shampoo. It's really good but you should dilute it & then pour the shampoo water over your body like bubble bath. It really conditions your fur... hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Wed May 09, 10:51:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

great to hear that Kaylie is better now.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Thu May 10, 10:00:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Murphey said...

Glad the spots are getting better. And the prize, how cools is that!

Murph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home