Google

Friday, March 23, 2007

A quick note

I've told MaMa to give me more blogging time but no no no... She is busy this busy that busy busy busy. Anyway, before she snatches the laptop away, let me quickly post pictures of our boring days...

Chilling with my cat sibling during the day when MaMa & PaPa are at work...


Snoozing after our din din...

Ok, to be fair to MaMa & PaPa, they did take us out for our walkies in the park first thing they get home.

Hope to get more "air" time soon...

2 Comments:

At Sat Mar 24, 05:52:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

hehehehehe I just love that snoozin' pose! Too funny!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Sun Mar 25, 06:00:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

You are such a nice boy, spending time with Kaylie n the cat. What the cat's name anyway?

Love
Boy n Baby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home