Google

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Narrow escape

It is yet another rainy day. MaMa was at work & PaPa was in the study room doing his stuff. So I decided to take a nap, as usual, especially on this very cool afternoon. As you can read from my profile, I have a few siblings. One of them, Kayo (her name derives from KO which is "knock out"), just like her name she KO on the couch.

For the record, she hates me and I really don't know why. I try to initiate play everyday but she just doesn't care too much for that.

K, back to "narrow escape". I decided to nap on the couch with her. The thing is, we are not allowed on the couch and if she's on it without the "finger wagging" from PaPa then I deserve the same privilege. We were napping peacefully for less than half an hour when PaPa sneak in on us to steal a shot or 2...

Now; you would think my narrow escape is about not getting the punishment from PaPa but its far from that. The narrow escape was from my siblings...

she just realised I am on the couch with her....

Oh no, I better run before she "attacks" me

Phew, safe from scratches... Ok, moving on, when and what's for dinner???

1 Comments:

At Sat Jan 07, 10:44:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaffe Boy, during chinese new year, I must make an effort to visit you. Or if your papa has transport, bring you to pai nian at my apartment, and you will get a hong bao. Deal? Please ask papa to let me know.

Aunty Choo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home