Google

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I have good news!!!

Hello every pup, hamsterrier & kitty... This is Kaylie Kaylie blogging today!

A couple of weeks ago, MaMa noticed I was licking/chewing at my paw obsessively. Before she knew it, a lump started to form...

MaMa freaked out & brought me to the vet last Sat. She was so paranoid, she thought it was some cancerous growth... *eye roll* Handsome vet had a good chuckle & said it was due to my obsessive licking / chewing, the skin had thickened. There was a little imflamation so I had to take some anti-biotic to get rid of it. MaMa suggested to the vet that I was suffering from OCD. If I was "Overall Cutest Dog" how's that suffering?! She's a nut case I tell 'ya.

Also, the vet ordered for a scrape test to check if the Mange situation is under control and guess what?! NO MORE BUG BUGS!!! I'm the happiest!!!

To celebrate, we went to Sentosa on Sunday. I had sooooo much fun. Jaffe & I rough house on the beach...
Then I decided it was time for a good roll in the sand...

Vegas did his fair share of rolling around too. MaMa took pictures of Vegas & me with our sandy faces to see who will top the "cutest" chart...


Since I beat Vegas hands down, he got a little petty & did the unthinkable... (oh, please ignore the scary laughter of MaMa & definitely ignore her comment at the end!!!)

12 Comments:

At Wed Oct 24, 12:29:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, look at those sandy faces and beards! You sure did have fun though!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Wed Oct 24, 11:08:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Kirby said...

I'm so happy you're getting better. I'm a huge fan of the anti-biotics. I've taken them for an assortment of ailments. I'm glad you got to go to the beach and play, play, play. Shame of Vegas for his little 'accident'.

Your pal,
Kirby

 
At Wed Oct 24, 04:42:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Good to hear that you dont have to bugs already. :) You sure are cuter then Vegas and notti him for the 'accident' hee hee

~ Girl girl

 
At Wed Oct 24, 09:01:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Girasol said...

You are cute for sure buddy!.

Some times i bite my nails...is that bad?

 
At Thu Oct 25, 12:21:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Juno said...

I often lick my paws so hard.. maybe I should stop.
Yes, Mt. Pleasant is a very nice street and there are many nice shops! :)

Momo xoxo

 
At Thu Oct 25, 05:30:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the sandy face photos that is just way too cute!!

River

 
At Thu Oct 25, 06:39:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Harry said...

Tsk, tsk Vegas, it's bad form to pee on your sister!

Don't chew your paws!!! Have you seen my cone head??!!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

 
At Mon Oct 29, 12:47:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Jake of Florida said...

I have a thingy on my paw too -- we pups are always giving our hoomans something to worry about, aren't we!!!

Your sandy faces are too cute.

It was fun chatting with you this morning, even though some of the discussion was sad. Come visit more often.

Jake and Just Harry

 
At Mon Oct 29, 07:22:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

Hey Jaffe, I have the same chewing/licking compulsion with my paws - Mama just thought it was due to my highly stressful modelling career. Thanks for shedding light on the topic!

XOXOOX
Chelsea

 
At Tue Oct 30, 06:42:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oh that Vegas! Is he your new stylist?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Fri Nov 02, 08:57:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

hope kaylie's paw get better soon...

 
At Mon Nov 05, 05:40:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Stanley said...

Kaylie!

You are SOOOOO cute with your sandy face. Of course you are OCD ~ the Overall Cutest Dog award goes to you, paws down!

Goober love,
Stanley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home