Google

Saturday, August 25, 2007

It's MY turn!!!

Hello hello everyone. Jaffe said I get to write MY OWN post today. I want to tell you pups out there the fantastic time we had @ the beach on National Day. This post is quite a bit late cos Jaffe won't let me. Anyway, I think a picture speaks a thousand words. So here we go...



Uncle N is a really good photographer. He makes me look uber good. Oh, can you see my little paddle under the water?!

No picture of Jaffe cos this post is MINE!!!

Anyway, on our walkies this morning, we spotted a giant shroom growing again. MaMa managed to take a picture before bratty Jaffe pee'd on it.

MaMa said no eating it. Darn, I love cream of shrooms!

Oh, MaMa brought a paper pooch home today.
I got a little jealous but MaMa said it's just a BD card so no need for any jealousy. Phew...

Ok pups, I need to continue with my tendon. Teddy is waiting for me...

8 Comments:

At Sun Aug 26, 12:13:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya Kaylie Girl

WoW! You swim swim really well. The sea was so clear and I can see you cute paw paw paddling at the water.

Dont eat any mushrooms you see at the side of the road...they may be poisonous and make you sick sick.

I see you're enjoying your deer tendon. I must go pester mom for some.

Wet licks

Chilli

 
At Sun Aug 26, 11:18:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

Hi Hi Kaylie Kaylie,

You no no get my pressie for you yet yet??? Me me mad mad at post man, he broke broke pressie last time. Me change changed, but now no no there yet...

Me miss miss you a lot a lot pretty pretty Kaylie, I'm shy shy.......

STINKY licks,
Jaffaman

 
At Sun Aug 26, 03:39:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oooo, you get to swim in the lake? That's sooo kewl...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Sun Aug 26, 03:45:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Kaylie, looks like you had lots of fun! Supercute swimming photos! J x

 
At Sun Aug 26, 06:54:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics - you look like you're a pretty good swimmer!!

River

 
At Mon Aug 27, 11:13:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Kaylie, you look really pretty in those pictures and you can swim so well.


~ Girl girl

 
At Tue Aug 28, 11:21:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger fee said...

o no!!! even you can swim, kaylie, and i am still spluttering around! you look so cool like a cucumber in the water! were you really not afraid? really enjoyed it? i think i need lessons...

 
At Wed Aug 29, 02:22:00 am GMT+8, Blogger fee said...

saturday? aww... i can't go out on saturdays because it is visit-gramma day. is the hash an all-day thing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home