Google

Monday, January 01, 2007

A toast to all

Exactly a year ago, we welcomed 2006 and now it's 2007. MaMa & PaPa did pretty much the same thing. They got a couple of bottles of Moet & Chandon, gave us a few sips for good luck and just chilled out at home.

I enjoyed it...

Kaylie really liked it too...

Salut to everyone for a fantastic 2007. We are off to a good start as far as I'm concerned. Sunny weather after consecutive rainfall. We even went to the beach in the morning. More pictures & videos later.

5 Comments:

At Tue Jan 02, 01:03:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

Mama wouldn't let me have champagne because I threw up twice yesterday and she thinks I would probably be a cheap drunk.

Hmmmpt!!

Chelsea

 
At Tue Jan 02, 02:49:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love champagne bubbles on my nose. Makes me sneeze!

Happy New Year Jaffe and to your Mom and Dad and Kaylie too!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Tue Jan 02, 03:40:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky Pups.. Our hooman refuse to let us even have a taste of anything alcohol. They should see this man.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Tue Jan 02, 12:54:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! The champagne is over at Jaffe's house!!!!!!!

Hope you have a GREAT new year!

Love,
Bogart

 
At Wed Jan 03, 12:58:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG you guys get to drink with the hoomans??? I need to let mom know about this just for special occasions right?! Thanks for letting me know!

Hugs,
Maggie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home