Google

Saturday, October 28, 2006

What a Saturday...

See, today is my "Bone Day". Ever since Kaylie came into our house, I've missed out on "Bone Day" for almost 5 weeks!!! I'm sure glad to have some good mutton bone & marrow for dinner today. It may not be as big as Ms SunShade's Bone but I'm not about to complain. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures nor videos to post here cos I had to guard MY BONE & MaMa had to make sure I didn't kill Kaylie for trying to steal MY BONE!

I have proof of this sneaky little bitch... See, this morning at breakfast she pretended to be resting beside my bowl; then she checked out what I was eating; after which she happily helped herself with some when I went for some water!!!


Yup, I know, she is so lazy she eats the last few laying down!

6 Comments:

At Sat Oct 28, 09:35:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need one of those elevated bowls, then she couldn't reach.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Sun Oct 29, 10:49:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

Talk about lazy!
Even I stand up to eat...


xoxoxo
Chelsea

 
At Sun Oct 29, 02:10:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Boo Boo said...

oppppss .... I am lazy too ... I eat the same way as her .... opppss

 
At Sun Oct 29, 05:30:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

OMG, your sister is really lazy.

Or did you tired her?

 
At Mon Oct 30, 09:57:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jaffe, your sister kaylie seems to eat while lying down huh! but isn't that good if your mama can get you those "elevated bowls" commented by buster so that she won't be able to reach and eat!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At Mon Oct 30, 02:35:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaffe, your little sister certainly has the brains!! What can I say, she's a female.....*ooops*

Hey, I'm glad you had your bone too. I love the marrow too, I always make mum poke the marrow out with a chopstick for me after I finished my lamb shank bone (parts I can't get to). That didn't happen with the DINO bone, it was waaaay too big for either mum or me....

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home