Google

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sun, Sun & more Sun

Yes, finally the sky decided to clear up for the weekend. Imagine a nice sunny side up on a sunny sunday?

Yum...
The above, is not even clooose to what was served on MY breakfast table. All I had was good 'ol morning kibbles. Its ok though 'cos I'm getting beef cubes for dinner.

Let me share what reminds me of sunny weekends. There's much running around, playing chase with friends & just soaking up the sun.

This is Woofy, my best friend (ok, not to offend my other friends, One of my many best friends), I get to see him only on some weekends. I love to "bully" him...

So much fun... I love the outdoors, so please stay this way.

2 Comments:

At Mon Jan 16, 12:02:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

You are so ooo oooooo lucky Jaffe Boy. Your papa and mama take such good shots of you... making you like a movie star in Animal Plaet shows.

Thought you said earlier you prefer the cold. But for the sake of the elderly, we have to welcome the sun or there will be more arthritic pain around.

 
At Tue Jan 17, 03:14:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Frankly, I would rather read your blog rather than xia xue's blog. Yours is good, clean fun! Ask your papa and mama to post more shots of you and narrate more of your adventures. OK?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home