Google

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Raining = No Park

The above equation is lethal. Its worse than algebra. What should I do this evening?

After my dinner, MaMa will want to throw the red spiky ball & expect me to fetch it back... One word, BORING... Ya know, fetching is really not my kinda thing. I like to take it & chew it into pieces, of cos ingesting it after that. Now, that is what I call fun. I must admit though that each time I do it, not only MaMa will get angry, I end up with constipation. Its quite difficult to "drop it off" if you know what I mean...



PaPa will always ask MaMa :"What is this red thing on the papers?" (the papers is my toilet) MaMa's standard reply :"The red ball la, what else?! That stupid dog!" For some reason, PaPa will break into chuckles saying :"So cute." Now, is he saying the red s*** is cute, or my chewing the ball is cute, or I'm just simply cute? I think it must be the last.

K, I think MaMa will be home soon. Let me go get ready to greet her...

1 Comments:

At Fri Nov 18, 12:51:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyoh... so pai-seh rite!? Jaffe poo poo also wanna let s...o... many people see. Imagine it's you lah, how you feel??

Eh, next time post his poo poo with the remains of the red ball enuf liao lah!

Hahaa...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home