Google

Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's my 2nd Burpday!!!

(Kaylie singing...)
It's my Burpday, and I'll burp if I want to
Bark if I want to
Barf if I want to
You would Beam too if it happened to you...

Thank you all for the well wishes. I had a wonderful day so far. Infact, it started off last night with a big yummy beef rib. I was too quick for MaMa to take a picture plus it was quite bloody.

We had a little bit of a sleep-in this morning (9.15am), which was perfect. After breakie, we went for a close to 2hrs discovery walk. We were quite beat by the time we got back & so we took a long afternoon nap, which brings me to now! hehehe...

Sorry buddies, I've got no pictures 'cos again, MaMa "forgot" the camera...

We gotta go for our walkies now & then din din... Have a fantastic din din everyone & a lovely Sunday ahead!!!

5 Comments:

At Sun Jul 27, 08:56:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Snowball said...

Happy Burp Day, Kaylie.

Luv
Snowball

 
At Sun Jul 27, 10:33:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Kaylie!
Happy Birthday!
Sounds like you had a great time celebrating your big day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At Sun Jul 27, 06:45:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Happy Burpday to you Kaylie my friend!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Mon Jul 28, 02:02:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like you had a great birthday, Kaylie! yeaaaaaaaa for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At Mon Jul 28, 04:51:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Asta said...

Dawling Kaylie!!!
I hope youw Birfday is spectacoolaw..I wish I docould wun ove andpawty wif you and play and give you tweats!!
I love you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home