Google

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

First Halloween in TO

It was our first Halloween in TO & we were quite excited. MaMa said kids who play dress up will get candies & I thought if I put up with wearing some sorta costume I'll get some cookies too.

Here we were feeling a little miserable with the "head gear"...
Yup, that was Kaylie trying to look scary. Didn't really work though.

Our kitty sissy had to rub it in by giving us the "you look ridiculous" check...

We could only hope that the humiliation would be rewarded with some really good cookies but... NOOOOOOO!!! There was only chocolate. We can't have chocolate! No more costume for me unless there's a big marrow bone as reward.

9 Comments:

At Thu Nov 06, 06:25:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

The two of you look so cute in your costumes! Bummer that you didn't get cookies! You certainly deserved them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At Fri Nov 07, 03:35:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Par said...

Like the devil hat your wearing!
I was thinking of getthing that too but Pearly got alot, I think they look best with short fur dogs.

 
At Fri Nov 07, 05:10:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Murphey said...

My lady thinks you two look cute, but she was smart enough to not try to put anything on Reilly and I. Murph

 
At Wed Nov 12, 01:31:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Cute hats!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Thu Nov 13, 02:06:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Faya said...

Hello ! Are you still in your costumes ???? Do you have snow ? I don't have anymore but if you have some please send me some ....
Kisses my little friends !
Faya & Dyos

 
At Fri Nov 14, 02:13:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Juno said...

Hello Jaffe and Kaylie!! How are you?? We think your hats are very cute.

Mom got me Momo a halloween costume last three years but this year they didn't buy anything for me and Pinot. Da! Hope you still enjoy living in T.O.!!

Momo & Pinot

 
At Fri Nov 14, 05:23:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Hello there!

I was able to get together the 2008 DWB card exchange list, however the email that was provided has been kicked back to me.

Could you please email my human at amy.holstein@gmail.com to submit your email address again?

We need it by Friday the 14th. It will be the last day for corrections to be submitted!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

 
At Wed Nov 19, 10:06:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Jaffe & Kaylie & JuJu
My name is Ruby & I live in Ontario too. I found your names on the DWB Holiday card list.
I would sure like for you to come visit my blog and maybe we could be friends.
See you soon
Love Ruby
PS I love your costumes. I was a cow.

 
At Thu Nov 20, 01:21:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger BigBrownBearBear said...

wish i was there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home