Google

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Walking down...

... to Chinatown...

It was about 30c last Thursday afternoon & we walked PaPa half way to his work before we headed off to Chinatown. Why Chinatown? Who cares, as long as we get to go for long walks!!!

MaMa made us "pose" near the building she went for Dim Sum...

Since she was at it, she took videos too... (listen out for the street car's "bellie horn")


This video is further along the street...


By the end of the 3.5hrs walk, we were beat! We had to jump straight into bed for a power snooze before our evening walkies in 2hrs. I was out to the world...


Kaylie was trying to cover her eyes from MaMa's flashing equipment...

5 Comments:

At Thu Jul 24, 06:36:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Juno said...

Jaffe and Kaylie!!

It's so cool to find our familiar places on your blog! :) Pinot has never been to chinatown but both of us love walking on the Discovery Walk! It's a pawfect walk throught the summer! Summer is short here and we've gotta enjoy it! :)

Momo & Pinot

 
At Thu Jul 24, 07:39:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What a cool adventure! We heard the bellie horn!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At Thu Jul 24, 09:19:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Snowball said...

I dun do walks when I go for "Walkie" My hooman will walk and I will stay in my carrier to see the world goes by but funnily, I still get tired when I got home after such "Walkie". Do you have any idea why?

Luv
Snowball

 
At Sun Jul 27, 01:53:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

What fun!AND YOUR BEDS LOOK SOOOO COMFY!! lOVE a+a

 
At Sun Jul 27, 09:18:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Ralph said...

Happy Barkday!!!

Buster told me we looked alike so I had to come and visit and boy I think we do! Come by and visit my bloggie soon

Woof,
Ralph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home