Google

Friday, December 19, 2008

Count down to winter

Hey all, MaMa finally got around to sorting out some videos. They were taken a couple of days back after a night of snowfall. There were a few dogs in the park too so it was alot of fun. Kaylie must have sprained her right hind cos she wasn't too interested in her favourite game of chase. She is still a little soar. I hope she feels better soon cos I want all of us to go for a long hike on the weekend!

When we arrived at the park, a friend cockle spaniel came to greet us.


Then I had to show him who is the boss!


I guess he was a little annoyed with my "bossiness" & decided to tell me off.


I took the cue & moved on to my next target. Unfortunately he was a little too big for me to take on but we did some chasing around, which was just as fun.


Today we had a big snow storm & boy that make our P&P business really challenging. It started from 10am all the way to about 5pm. We had to hop most of the way around the park. We were left with no choice but did number 2 on the sidewalk. Sorry neighbours, we had no choice. MaMa picked up everything, you won't even notice.

15 Comments:

At Sat Dec 20, 02:39:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Faya said...

Oh you have a lot of snow ! You are very lucky. I do like you to show who is the boss (even if I am a lady...).
Kisses, Faya

 
At Sat Dec 20, 06:23:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What fun you had playing in the snow with your friends!
It takes Mitch forever to do his business in the snow too! He just can't decide which spot is best!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At Sat Dec 20, 08:21:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Unknown said...

We got your awesome Christmas card in the mail this week, guys! Thank you so very much!

a big hug

 
At Sun Dec 21, 11:43:00 am GMT+8, Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Jaffe and Kaylie,

Thanks so much for my Christmas card. You look so cute in the snow. I'm having a snow post after New Years of my DWB friends that get snow. If you'd loke to be a part of it, semd us a e-mail picture of you guys playing in the snow.

I'll be back to visit soon!!

Mona

 
At Mon Dec 22, 08:04:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Don't ya just love the snow!! except we don't like to poop in it either.....(well really who would) Love and kisses A+A

 
At Mon Dec 22, 12:55:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Lacey said...

Playing in all that snow looks like a lot of fun (but really cold!!)

Thank you so much for the great Christmas card!

 
At Mon Dec 22, 07:32:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Bet you had so much fun!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At Tue Dec 23, 03:29:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger i said...

Just dropping in to say thank you for the lovely card!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

 
At Wed Dec 24, 07:49:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Jaffe & Kaylie!

So glad you finally got to some good snow there in Toronto! You both look like natural snow bunnies!

It looks to me like you guys, and your mama, are adjusting to life in Canada. I'm sure it's very different from what you're used to, but you sure are making all kinds of new friends at the dog park!

I've been catching up on your blog posts, and especially love the Howloween photos of you guys in your costumes! You were both stinkin' cute!

Enjoy your Christmas with your parents, and be sure to keep warm!

Goober love & Christmas smooches,
Stanley

 
At Wed Dec 24, 08:32:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Musketeers said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers & family
Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce

 
At Fri Dec 26, 07:07:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Girasol said...

Happy Holidays i hove all of you have a great time!

 
At Sun Dec 28, 04:47:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Heya pallie wallies! I hope Santa brought you every thing you wished for!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Sun Dec 28, 11:37:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Lorenza said...

Happy Holidays!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At Wed Dec 31, 11:30:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Murphey said...

Ha Ha HA! We are laughing so hard about you and that cocker sapniel, you showed it who was in charge!

Happy new Year

 
At Thu Jan 01, 02:18:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Eduardo said...

Hi! My name is Eduardo, I'm a puggle who loves to snuggle! I would like to add you to my snuggle buddies list, I enjoy your blog! Please feel free to visit my blog, and let's be friends!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home