Google

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Holiday!!!

Hello hello... this is Kaylie posting. I want to start with a message to Jaffa. "Jaffa Jaffa, where are you? Are you alright? I miss you!" It's been almost 2 months since I last heard from Jaffa Jaffa. I hope he is doing fine & he will tell us what he's been up too soon.

Thur, 8th was a public holiday in Singapore so we braved the drizzle & headed down to the beach. It was quite gloomy & was still drizzling when we got there but it didn't stop us from having fun! The tide was high & we used up lots of energy swimming in the strong current.
Make a guess. Was I sleeping or caught rolling in the sand?!

PaPa threw a booboorang. It was suppose to come back but it was booboo so I had to go fetch it instead.

PaPa & MaMa came back with a huge box this afternoon. Jaffe & I were so excited to see it. Can you guess from the box what was in it?

Yeah!!! Xmas came early this year!!!Just look at what was in the box!!!

Unfortunately, MaMa said we can have them 1 month & 14 days later. Bummer...

5 Comments:

At Sun Nov 11, 12:24:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Holy moley! Look at the stuff in that box! I bet you can't wait for Christmas, huh?!
Jaffa has a birthday coming up! I sure hope he tells us about it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At Sun Nov 11, 09:34:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOA - you guys are going to have an awesome Christmas judging by that box!!

River

 
At Sun Nov 11, 05:21:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Baily said...

awesome pressies!

thats going to be a great christmas, you must have been really good this year.

nose licks
baily

P.S. i think you were rolling in the sand :P

 
At Sun Nov 11, 05:43:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Stanley said...

WHOA, Kaylie!!

That is quite a HAUL of great stuff from Pet Edge! I see you got a lot of veggie toys! Very niiiice.

I think that in the photo of you on the beach you were caught rolling in the sand!

Love & goober smooches to you & Jaffe,
Stanley

 
At Tue Nov 13, 06:27:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Murphey said...

AHHH! YOU GOT AN EGGPLANT, A MR. EGGPLANT! I didn't mean to yell, but I loved my Mr. Eggplant, until Reilly destroyed it. I'm gonna make the lady order me a new one, it makes the best sound.

Murph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home